Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Desire C 180 euro (Android 4.0)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

AndrewR wrote: »
    I did the tesco trick and bought my new G300 last week - delighted with the speed compared to my "old" Wildfire!
    I unlocked the phone using the ebay account specified but didn't do any of the other steps. Phone unlocked but now I can't get d'internet - I'm presuming coz it's still locked to the Vodafone 3G settings? and I can't figure out how to reset it to the Meteor ones.
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
    Try send the settings via your Meteor Online A/C

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭OneWayBet

AndrewR wrote: »
    I did the tesco trick and bought my new G300 last week - delighted with the speed compared to my "old" Wildfire!
    I unlocked the phone using the ebay account specified but didn't do any of the other steps. Phone unlocked but now I can't get d'internet - I'm presuming coz it's still locked to the Vodafone 3G settings? and I can't figure out how to reset it to the Meteor ones.
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry but not only is this not a bargain alert but this thread isn't even about your phone model! Please direct tech support requests to the relevant forum!

* If there is a mod around this thread should be closed. *

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement