Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown timer watch

Options
  • 08-06-2012 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap 'n' cheerful (stop)watch that incorporates a countdown timer?

I had a perfectly good round-the-neck one that I got in Argos for a tenner a few years back - it's unaccountably disappeared into thin air, so I got what I thought was an updated replacement - unfortunately when I got the bloody thing home I discovered it didn't have a countdown, just a stopwatch.

Apart from mega-expensive men's sports watches that cost hundreds and do everything but make the tea for you, I can't seem to find anything remotely similar.

It would preferably be a handheld one, as wrist watches tend to disappear under layers of clothes/jackets/gloves.

All I want is something that will count down from 10 minutes!

Help!!!

Comments

Advertisement