Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domino's Domigoals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

still have to spend over a tenner to get it delivered :(

Johner wrote: »
    I got €5 for the first and €10 for the second. First time getting anything.
    Yup, thats exactly what I got too! :)

Anyway, I have no need for the €5, so here is the code (I posted this on twitter too, so sorry if its gone when you try, but it is working atm).

€5 - DRVKCERX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Another €5 off here:

EECXAAPI

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭touchwood

Fired off an email the other day cos the codes weren't working, got a voucher in the post this morning for a free large pizza, happy enough. Also used two 10euro off codes for a couple of kicker combos and 4 drinks. Grand total ZERO. Boom boom that was the family fed today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

. You're one of the lucky 1 in 3 who have already
    won a €5 or €10 voucher. If you are a little miffed by the 48-hour expiry date, the good news is you can still use these vouchers up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

DVTXLZRB

That's another €5 one expiring tomorrow night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Codes seem to work for ordering just a side dish, desert or drink. Might drop in for some free garlic bread or a few cans of coke with these €5 vouchers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Can you use two different codes with the same card?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

E10 off codes
    HBOAXQSH
    FRGNMDJB

E5 off codes
    FYDOUUYC
    FVORHGME
    FDRZDVTS
    EYLFFARA
    EKHXCEAY

20% off
    KWKHEWGM

some might work, i havent used these ones but one or two expire today the 16th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

darokane wrote: »
    30% off when you order €20 or more

LDSDORMH

*Code last until 10/07/2012 off your next order over €20, Regular menu priced items only

have used this twice now so works all the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chicky

hey does anyone have a €5 or €10 voucher they are not using please that is valid for tonight? Ive been using the domigoal app and all i get is the 20percents offs!!!!! I know there are some voucher codes posted already but they might be used already now so i'd be delighted if someone had a code they know isnt used yet. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Chicky wrote: »
    hey does anyone have a €5 or €10 voucher they are not using please that is valid for tonight? Ive been using the domigoal app and all i get is the 20percents offs!!!!! I know there are some voucher codes posted already but they might be used already now so i'd be delighted if someone had a code they know isnt used yet. Thanks :)

The code sausage1 will get you 40% off.

It's better than 5 off and probably better than 10 off depending on what you are getting.

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

Mad prices for pizza 22€ for gourmet range funk that, got 12 bottles of sol and three pizzas in dunnes for 20 last week :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

chris1970 wrote: »
    Mad prices for pizza 22€ for gourmet range funk that, got 12 bottles of sol and three pizzas in dunnes for 20 last week :-)
    Just get a couple of personal pizzas, they'll either be free or a €1 for two toppings.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭smackyB

Tried to use my €10 voucher last night but seems you can't use it with any of their deals so you're not really saving that much. Kind of annoying as they don't mention this anywhere on the app :(

smackyB wrote: »
    Tried to use my €10 voucher last night but seems you can't use it with any of their deals so you're not really saving that much. Kind of annoying as they don't mention this anywhere on the app :(
    standard practice TBF, not many companies would let you benefit from cashing in with 2 offers on the same order,

what, jesus thats just mean, suppose that what ya get for living in dublin;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Hi folks,

Would anyone have a spare code they would like to share with me..?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Hey All, here are some €5 off codes.

AOINWXKH
    AXFTQOIX
    BICTIWIR
    BRXZZMYF
    BSPAHLXN
    CVCFNRDT
    DHODAFIO
    DNJOMIWT
    ECJQNLXL
    EQYDOQET
    FHHDNSDA
    GYSBUBAV
    IBGPJJIJ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Thor wrote: »
    Hey All, here are some €5 off codes.

AOINWXKH
    AXFTQOIX
    BICTIWIR
    BRXZZMYF
    BSPAHLXN
    CVCFNRDT
    DHODAFIO
    DNJOMIWT
    ECJQNLXL
    EQYDOQET
    FHHDNSDA
    GYSBUBAV
    IBGPJJIJ

You sir/miss are a legend, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wina79

Thanks.I used the first code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Any of the codes ive used have been out of date and still worked so dont ignore them! ;)

None of my €5 vouchers seem to be work?

Here is a list of some, maybe someone else could try. I get invalid :(

FZWUPQKA
    FSYAYATW
    FIEEEYXP
    EXKTQGEE

Edit:
    Seems my local Dominos (Castleknock) are refusing domigoals vouchers now. What a load of crap! I have a load of €5 vouchers :(

None of my €5 vouchers seem to be work?

Here is a list of some, maybe someone else could try. I get invalid :(

FZWUPQKA
    FSYAYATW
    FIEEEYXP
    EXKTQGEE

Edit:
    Seems my local Dominos (Castleknock) are refusing domigoals vouchers now. What a load of crap! I have a load of €5 vouchers :(
    well so far they have given away well over E300,000 (E5 vouchers by 60 goals, by 1000 winners for each goal) in vouchers, plus all the 20% off, i dunno how they make such nice pizzas and make profit in the first place never mind giving away that much money,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

don ramo wrote: »
    i dunno how they make such nice pizzas and make profit in the first place never mind giving away that much money,

Really?:eek:
    It costs less than a euro to make a large pizza

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-1716971/How-takeaway-firms-make-900-profit-on-a-pizza.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Is this getting easier or am I getting better, used to find it quite hard

jFz7q.jpg

• Advertisement

My local dominos (Castleknock) seemd to completely stop accepting them! :(

So here is a couple of €5 vouchers...

GVWQYRVS
    GYTCBQXY
    KIAHQLOC

Advertisement