Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London 2012 Olympic Countdown

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

I am really looking forward to these games , Ireland has some very good chances at medals and personal achievements such as new PB's are only to be expected. The future is bright for Irish athletics.... mark english, joanna mills, jessie barr, scyerika mcmahon, grainne murphy, brian gregan, a sub 11 second 17 y/o sprinter, young boxers coming through and also we have U-16 atheletes running 2min flat over 800m

However I must say I will not be watching the 100m & 200m this year. After all the furore over the past 30 years I cannpt watch a race that is synonamous with doping of the highest degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Wow the Olympic rings look great complete! Thank you so much Dan Man for all of your great information and photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Truman Burbank

What's the consensus on John Delaney moving-on-up now that Hickey is at the table? I am not a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

46---.29
    22--- 06
    03--

38-43---30-33
    18-21---08-13
    05--

40-41
    28-31---20-23
    10-11

32----19

D-Day has arrived, the Opening Ceremony is but a mere couple of hours away. I have all of the team profiles ready here so if you want to get any last minute info on our team members you can find it here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79795415#post79795415

Enjoy the Opening Ceremony everyone and the very best of luck to Team Ireland.....let's hope we get the medals we all crave and that we'll have some great Olympic moments to remember for years to come!!

Irish Team in Olympic Opening Ceremony Parade in Beijing 2008:
    00062184-642.jpg

anish_kapoor_olympic_sculpt.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Good Luck Team Ireland..!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lets go Katie and team

Ay14RQwCEAAHeAN.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Fantastic show...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Fantastic show...:)

Unreal stuff, and the flame lighting at the end was so classy

Roll on the next 2 weeks or so

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Truman Burbank

Great start to The Festivities, well done to the organisers; the 7500 volunteers who participated and the tens of thousands inbetween. Lighting of The Cauldron awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Well done everyone for participating in the thread...as the countdown is now officially over and we look forward to the sporting action on day 1, this thread has run it's course.
    Best of luck to the Irish team.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement