Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marushin M2 gbbr

Options
  • 05-06-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Lads having a bit of trouble putting one of these back together. Anybody got a manual they could loan me or scan it and send it to me. Or better a link to a tutorial on the web . Need a bit of help here

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

There is another M2 thread here, and the OP may be able to help.

I have no experience with this gun at all, so am pretty useless to you unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Inari thank you so much for your time in this But Punchit is the guy I got it from. And the rifle was in perfect working order when I got it from him I just needed to take the fps up a bit to the 310 320 mark And I think I found the problem just can't find anything on the web to help put it back together lol
    Inari wrote: »
    There is another M2 thread here, and the OP may be able to help.

I have no experience with this gun at all, so am pretty useless to you unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Weird japanese pic of one. Hope this helps :confused:

DP ;)

Darth mate thank you hope to see u soon my friend, i assume u got home okay pal.
    Weird japanese pic of one. Hope this helps :confused:

DP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

No bother at all mate, happy to help ;).
    Aye myself and the lads got home grand. See you soon my friend. :)

DP

• Advertisement

Great weekend pal, Sorry I could not spend more time with ye , But glad ye got home okay

No bother at all mate, happy to help ;).
    Aye myself and the lads got home grand. See you soon my friend. :)

DP

Advertisement