Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marushin M2 Carbine selector

Options
  • 13-05-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Ive just bought an M2 carbine and the selector switch doesnt activate full-auto. Apparently its common and requires loosening and tightening some screws(simples). I cant find an article that shows the screws. Ive taken the stock off the gun and can see the mechanism for fire selector thats not moving. Theres one screw I havent gone at. It has white paint on it(for warranty?)
    Has anyone experience with this. Dont want to wait and send her off to dealer.
    Thanks, Daniel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

If you've already disassembled you will have long since voided warranty, so I wouldn't be concerned with that.

What I would be concerned with is that in Ireland there are not that many people very proficient at GBBR's at present. They're still in their infancy, and parts are not all that common - so if you're taking it apart, and not careful, you could end up with a permanent wall hanger. Last time I checked Marushin were not in the business of selling aftermarket spares :(

I've had a quick hunt on ArniesAirsoft and couldn't find anything - I'd say it'd be worth posting up there though, they'd likely be able to point you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭punchit92

Cool I'll givearnies a check. Just incase I'll post some pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭punchit92

To anyone with one of these M2 carbines. The screw with white paint is supposed to be removed on them. All it does is hold the selector in place ;)

Advertisement