Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloom 2012 Pictures.

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Yes I was on a trade stand, we did very well and got a lot of advertising. Nice as well as we got a lot of compliments on our plants.

I really enjoyed the first few days but I have to say my patience kinda ran out by yesterday evening, it was great to be back in the nursery today just to have a bit of quiet.

We finished up by about nine last night and it was already fairly dismantled by the time we left, trying to get as much done before the rain came in.

Glad it was a good success for you.:)

Can you PM me where you work?

My missus is allways looking out for new nursery and plant suppliers.

She may have bought plants from your stand,for all I know.;):D

Thanks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi p147 my fav 2 gardensDSCF0621.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi p 147 my fav 2 gardens,stone and water DSCF0640.jpg

@ Ponddigger...I had a feeling that they would be your 2 favourites allright.;)

Good choice too.:)

Was back over at Bloom today...(wrong date on camera).

Looked a tad different today,compared to last weekend.Spot flooding,very muddy and lots of dismantling work and removal work going on.

Had the walled kitchen gardens all to ourselves too.:)

IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0088.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0077.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭daigo75

paddy147 wrote: »
    The oriental show garden was lovely,and the young lad sitting in the middle of it playing the banjo style instrument was great.

The name of the instrument is Shamisen. Very nice to listen to, if played properly. :)

daigo75 wrote: »
    The name of the instrument is Shamisen. Very nice to listen to, if played properly. :)

It was rather nice to listen to indeed.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 healyon

Some of them pics look great, wish i had have gone

Advertisement