Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF15 Finale **Spoilers** broadcast info in first post**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Payouts
    The full list of paydays included:

Martin Kampmann: $84,000 (includes $42,000 win bonus)
    def. Jake Ellenberger: $42,000

Mike Chiesa: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
    def. Al Iaquinta: $8,000

Charles Oliveira: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus)
    def. Jonathan Brookins: $15,000

Max Holloway: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
    def. Pat Schilling: $6,000

Justin Lawrence: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
    def. John Cofer: $8,000

Daron Cruickshank: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
    def. Chris Tickle: $8,000

Myles Jury: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
    def. Chris Saunders: $8,000

Sam Sicilia: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
    def. Cristiano Marcello: $8,000

Joe Proctor: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
    def. Jeremy Larsen: $8,000

Erik Perez: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
    def. John Albert: $8,000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭p to the e

Dean09 wrote: »
    Yep. Here's the tweet:

I think he still would've tapped anyway but it was a terrible stoppage.

Someone obviously not a Kim Winslow (Wednesday Adams) fan wrote this article about the danger of Winslow as a ref. There's quite a few videos and gifs embedded so no point copying it to here.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/6/2/3059424/enough-is-enough-kim-winslow-should-not-be-allowed-to-referee-another

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Dean09 wrote: »
    Disappointed for Ellenberger. I really thought he was gonna get the ko in rd 1. I think he just smelled the blood and got too sloppy.
    Great win for Chiesa, delighted for him even though I had Iaquinta in the fantasy league!

Ellenberger looked wiped, he was blowing hard after the first round. Would like to know how much he cuts to make weight. Great seeing Kampman moving up the ladder however fear for him in his next fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Ellenberger looked wiped, he was blowing hard after the first round. Would like to know how much he cuts to make weight. Great seeing Kampman moving up the ladder however fear for him in his next fight.

He said on the MMA hour perviously that he's well over 190 when he steps into the cage.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

Ush1 wrote: »
    He said on the MMA hour perviously that he's well over 190 when he steps into the cage.

Ye reckon he is well over 190 considering he drops to 170 & when people like Gray Maynard & Bendo drop from nearly 200 to fight at 155.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Keeping in line with what these whole series is based around(the house and gym) id like to see the finale episodes include them in the house one last time, pep talks, arriving at the arena, psyching up in the dressing room pre fight, then the fights. Instead we just go straight into the fights.
    Ok this series is live which makes it different but for me its disappointing all the finales seem to go straight into the fights like nothing has gone before it.

The only way to save tuf is another Comeback season imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

MrStuffins wrote: »
    The only way to save tuf is another Comeback season imo!
    Ooh, we might finally get Mark Coleman v Brock Lesnar

Ooh, we might finally get Mark Coleman v Brock Lesnar

I know you're joking but that would be f*cking awesome!

Advertisement