Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolrunner rev. C and QSB install

Options
  • 31-05-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

I just installed nand-x and coolrunner qsb's to a phat Jasper. I read the nand with j r programmer, but am a bit confused of how to solder up the coolrunner. I will be doing the rgh 2.0 install. I think B and 3v3 are soldered to the coolruner qsb, but not really sure after that. I cannot find any guide using coolrunner rev.C and the qsb's. Wire install here http://www.xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86539

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

You dont use the quicksolder boards with 2.0
    Its a direct wire install only

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

I soldered the e and f points under the motherboard. I got it working after a lot of messing about. First off my win 7 laptop did not like writing the ecc and just got errors. Xbox would not boot then and I thought it was bricked. But I could write the nand I read back to the 360 and start again with an xp laptop. My win7 just did not like jr programmer and j runner. The xecuter forums are run by real arrogant snobs, you would nearly be afraid to ask a question for the abuse you could get :eek:. The glitch generally takes a few min to boot but does not bother me atm, will look in to improving boot times at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hangover

mayto wrote: »
    I soldered the e and f points under the motherboard. I got it working after a lot of messing about. First off my win 7 laptop did not like writing the ecc and just got errors. Xbox would not boot then and I thought it was bricked. But I could write the nand I read back to the 360 and start again with an xp laptop. My win7 just did not like jr programmer and j runner. The xecuter forums are run by real arrogant snobs, you would nearly be afraid to ask a question for the abuse you could get :eek:. The glitch generally takes a few min to boot but does not bother me atm, will look in to improving boot times at some stage.

Did you use admin rights with win7 ? IE, right click and run as administrator - i do this with all jtag programs under win7.

Advertisement