Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 8 Scheduling **Thursday - Monday **

Options
  • 31-05-2012 8:00am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tampa Bay (ibm1984) Buccs 4 - 1 @ (Darbey) Kansas City Chiefs 3 - 3
    Houston (Pudsy33) Texans 3 - 3 @ (Eamonn87) Detroit Lions 4 - 2
    Carolina (CPU) Panthers 0 - 5 @ (Notyalc666) Atlanta Falcons 3 - 4
    Dallas (LargeTacoFries) Cowboys 4 - 2 @ (ShaneCos11) Arizona Cardinals 5 - 1[
    Philadelphia (rizzo412) Eagles 3 - 3 @ (SwankyTortoise) Washington Redskins 3 - 3
    Baltimore (micmclo) Ravens 2 - 4 @ (BigBadRob83) Cincinnati Bengals 5 - 2
    Pittsburgh (CPU) Steelers 1 - 5 @ (Specsy) San Diego Chargers 6 - 1
    St. Louis (ali g no1) Rams 3 - 3 @ (CPU) Minnesota Vikings 0 - 7
    New England (CPU) Patriots 2 - 4 @ (adro76) San Francisco 49ers 4 - 2
    Chicago (p4ddy31) Bears 4 - 2 @ (CPU) Green Bay Packers 5 - 1
    Cleveland (CPU) Browns 0 - 6 @ (asmosis7) Oakland Raiders 6 - 1
    Jacksonville (CPU) Jaguars 1 - 4 @ (CPU) Buffalo Bills 5 - 2
    Seattle (QKitten83) Seahawks 3 - 3 @ (Berty44) New York Jets 6 - 0
    Indianapolis (CPU) Colts 1 - 5 @ (CPU) Miami Dolphins 0 - 5

2 stand out games above!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Ravens @ Bengals

Hey Mike,
    Am going away for the weekend so availability isn't great for this gameweek. Do any of the below times suit you?
    Today - kickoff 17:00
    Sunday - kickoff between 21:00-22:00
    Monday - kickoff between 20:00-22:00

Cheers,

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

LargeTacoFries, i can do today and tomorrow, i'm away for the weekend.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Massive game for the Bengals/Ravens...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

Pudsy when will you be about this evening?

For anyone that missed my post in the restarts thread:
    Lads, there were more restarts last week than has been posted here so post them up or you will get a weeks ban. Santry and I were too lenient last season so this season we are taking no messing, you should know by now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Give him a beating Raoul! AFC south will only have one team in the play offs this year and it better be the titans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,826 ✭✭✭nerd69

when you around rizzo if you want this to be against me we have to get it done today or tomorow as im goin on hols sat ( it would be nice to get the game from the other league done 2 but i think this has priority as we can play the other one when i get back)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Must win for the Ravens
    If I lose then the division is not far off a done deal for the Bengals

Sunday night suits me

I'll reply back Sunday evening and we'll confirm a time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Must win for the Ravens
    If I lose then the division is not far off a done deal for the Bengals

Sunday night suits me

I'll reply back Sunday evening and we'll confirm a time

Cool, let me know Sunday. Prob best to PM me as will get an email for it on my phone. Will be travelling for most of the day so easiest way for me.

Big game alright, win for the Ravens and only one game back in the loss column. Could go either way then with our tough out-of-division schedules against AFC West and NFC East

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Shane.C wrote: »
    LargeTacoFries, i can do today and tomorrow, i'm away for the weekend.

Tonight at 10pm any good? I won't be around tomorrow I don't think.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

hey berty

when are jets able to provide me with my hammering this week?

• Advertisement

NekoChan wrote: »
    hey berty

That's the spirit niko :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

nerd69 wrote: »
    when you around rizzo if you want this to be against me we have to get it done today or tomorow as im goin on hols sat ( it would be nice to get the game from the other league done 2 but i think this has priority as we can play the other one when i get back)

what time you free from?

empacher wrote: »

what time you free from?
    Not sure 10 or 11 grabbing last second stuff at the mo how late are you around

working at 8:30

working at 8:30
    Dang Wat time you working tomorrow

same time again tomorrow, why can't ye ll have night jobs like me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I've read the Absences thread but I can't find davetherave & Cleveland on it

Anyone know when my AFC North comrade is back?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Can't remember the exact name of the guy who's the Chiefs... Dareby???

I'm not around tonight (obviously), tomorrow or Saturday but should be free most of the time Sunday and Monday. Are there a few times on either of those days that suit???

same time again tomorrow, why can't ye ll have night jobs like me

iv been on nights never again they mess with your head:D

dont think this is gona happen so il leave the franchise and let you play the cpu

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

dont think this is gona happen so il leave the franchise and let you play the cpu

I don't think you have to do that Nerd. If I remember correctly it says in the game rules that if people can't get a time scheduled then the game will be simulated.

To be fair you've been available at times and Empacher has been available at times, it just so happens that you can't find a suitable time to play the game.

Found it:
    If 2 players cant find a suitable time to play their game i.e. one player is available Monday and Tuesday and the other player is available Wednesday and Thursday, then the game will be simmed.

That game should be simmed based on the above rule.

• Advertisement

i'll swap with some one let them do the early shift as long as the game is finished by 10pm i'll be ok. shame to waste what could be a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I've read the Absences thread but I can't find davetherave & Cleveland on it

Anyone know when my AFC North comrade is back?

Try the absences thread on LM? He has been gone since the middle of last season. Dunno if he is coming back? Shame if he doesn't, he's a nice guy!

Hasnt posted since he went off to the UK (I think) so i doubt he'll be back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

Pudsy, i wont be available until monday night. Could have played last night or today if you had been able to let me know

Paully D wrote: »

I don't think you have to do that Nerd. If I remember correctly it says in the game rules that if people can't get a time scheduled then the game will be simulated.

To be fair you've been available at times and Empacher has been available at times, it just so happens that you can't find a suitable time to play the game.

Found it:
    If 2 players cant find a suitable time to play their game i.e. one player is available Monday and Tuesday and the other player is available Wednesday and Thursday, then the game will be simmed.

That game should be simmed based on the above rule.
    I'm gona be leavin for a few weeks anyway as I'm headin to Asia for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

ibmax wrote: »

I'm not around tonight (obviously), tomorrow or Saturday but should be free most of the time Sunday and Monday. Are there a few times on either of those days that suit???

It's Darbey. I'd be free around lunch time sunday? Unsure about Monday.

i'll swap with some one let them do the early shift as long as the game is finished by 10pm i'll be ok. shame to waste what could be a good game.

its your call man but il getting home from work at 9 and leaving at 2am so i should be able to but being irish and all i still havent packed my bag etc so i cant promise il have time its your call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

NekoChan wrote: »
    hey berty

Never underestimate youself !

Monday evening would be best for me, sometime afer 8. I could also do Saturday or Sunday evenings if Monday is not good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Nelbert wrote: »
    ibmax wrote: »

It's Darbey. I'd be free around lunch time sunday? Unsure about Monday.

Close enough with the name ;) pencil me in for 12 noon on Sunday???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Berty44 wrote: »
    Never underestimate youself !

Monday evening would be best for me, sometime afer 8. I could also do Saturday or Sunday evenings if Monday is not good for you.

My defense isnt too bad actually (i think) ... i just need a new offensive playbook maybe,,

Monday works okay for me as far as I know.
    If that happens to change I'll ywt ya know sure

Advertisement