Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Wrestling Memes/Funny Gifs etc ***DO NOT QUOTE PICS or GIFS*** *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

tumblr_n9ga1hWzCS1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

54Y2J on FAN made just about the most hypnotic GIF I've seen in a while. It might help that it perfectly encapsulates a tidal wave of smark hopes for Summerslam.......figuratively speaking......I hope.

ibT2EJEy5SPeq.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The Extreme Rules 2012 match was still more brutal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Cena pinned lesnar on the steel steps at Extreme Rules 2012. How does that count as a victory? Shouldn't his shoulders be on the Mat.

Also if Lesnar wasn't 100% (as Heyman said at comic con) why would a man with diverticulitis be cleared to compete in an EXTREME RULES match?

(I'm just nit picking because that's the one victory in the last couple of years that I believe should've never happened)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Cena pinned lesnar on the steel steps at Extreme Rules 2012. How does that count as a victory? Shouldn't his shoulders be on the Mat.

Also if Lesnar wasn't 100% (as Heyman said at comic con) why would a man with diverticulitis be cleared to compete in an EXTREME RULES match?

(I'm just nit picking because that's the one victory in the last couple of years that I believe should've never happened)

In WWE the rules are more guidelines than actual rules. Closed fists are supposed to illegal after all.

As for the match, Lesnar murdered Cena and never once tried to beat him. It was booked perfectly with Lesnar getting too cocky and being stunned long enough to get pinned. The Triple H and Punk matches were my issue. They got far too much offence in, especially Punk considering the size difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    In WWE the rules are more guidelines than actual rules. Closed fists are supposed to illegal after all.

As for the match, Lesnar murdered Cena and never once tried to beat him. It was booked perfectly with Lesnar getting too cocky and being stunned long enough to get pinned. The Triple H and Punk matches were my issue. They got far too much offence in, especially Punk considering the size difference.

I could forgive a lot of the Punk stuff were it not for the fact Heyman interfered so heavily in it. It is pro-wrestling 101, plucky face half-screwed, but history's shown that Lesnar serves as a big exception to a lot of wrestling staples. There is no shame in being downed by him, especially after a gutsy showing.

Agree on the booking of Lesnar/Cena, ER 2012. The fact Cena's mentioned it last night gives me hope they play up how much of a fluke it was.

Listening to Review-a-RAW last night and Pollock dropped the fact that Cena and Lesnar are not scheduled to be on the same RAW 'til August 11th. I'm on two minds about this, really, but it'd kinda be cool if they even bypassed that and the first time we see Cena/Lesnar face-to-face in 16 months is the night in question.

Enjoyed this way too much:
    t9fv9v.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

f4ce58142507bd757e0b824d4c54412c.png

• Advertisement

WeepyPoorArcticfox.gif

BrilliantInfatuatedBalloonfish.gif

That is all kinds of awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

f6M2mPM.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

QusRkFA.png

How to get out of a Dragon Screw Leg whip.

euMG1PP.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

6LwbsK.jpg

2014-08-04-how-cena-beats-brock.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Not a bad pedigree in fairness!

ioe7AiR.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^Not bad at all, seen The Rock take it a lot worse

• Advertisement