Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Wrestling Memes/Funny Gifs etc ***DO NOT QUOTE PICS or GIFS*** *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Whoever spotted him and got the camera on him deserves a massive raise from WWE. He'll forever be linked with one of the biggest moments in wrestling history. Anyone know who he is?

He is also a Boardsie, posted in the Wrestlemania travel thread a few times

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

He is also a Boardsie, posted in the Wrestlemania travel thread a few times
    Really? How do you know it was him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Tinie wrote: »
    Really? How do you know it was him?

Just going too ask this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Just going too ask this

He posted pictures of himself in the thread and talked about meeting HHH, I'll dig up the posts later

EDIT: here ya go:

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056921465/45/#post86004127%5B%5Curl%5D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

BmFxL8SIAAAq-BD.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

He posted pictures of himself in the thread and talked about meeting HHH, I'll dig up the posts later

Thats showing me a random page about WM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gimmick wrote: »
    Thats showing me a random page about WM!

There's a post halfway down with links and pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 33,446 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The issue is that a page was linked to, but because it was a link to the touch site (12 posts per page), clicking it on the full site (15 posts per page) means the page number is different.

Link to the actual post in question:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=86004020&postcount=531

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Ah jaysus, I commented on that as well on the WM 30 aftermath page haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Thought this was cute:

28bv1h2.jpg

• Advertisement

MindlessPessimisticHuman.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I like it but they'll really have to scale it up for the big arenas or it'll look kinda crappy

Bmnp6fpCUAARSHf.png

Sherri Martel at Summerslam 1990

ZyrjaEn.gif3eqUC7F.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭colmufc

rovert wrote: »
    MindlessPessimisticHuman.gif

could work well with Adam rose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Seems like a natural progression to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I had to laugh at one of the commentators actually quoting Family Guy shouting "Wacky Wavy Inflatable Tube Man"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I had to laugh at one of the commentators actually quoting Family Guy shouting "Wacky Wavy Inflatable Tube Man"

Wacky wavy inflatable arm flailing tube men!
    Wacky wavy inflatable arm flailing tube men!

Hi, I'm al Harrington of Al Harringtons Wacky wavy inflatable arm flailing tube men emporium and warehouse!
    We're currently overstocked on all Wacky wavy inflatable arm flailing tube men and we're passing the savings onto yoooouuuu!

colmufc wrote: »
    could work well with Adam rose

Statement reminds me of this pic. Bo Dallas Experience:

Bmn35sqCUAEAWif.jpg

From the amazing new After Raw DVD. The entire locker bullying Undertaker to do a Spinaroonie:

LimpRealisticGnu.gif
    After Raw went off the air, Undertaker talked about an ass kicking the UnAmericans will be dealt, courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue during SummerSlam.

Undertaker told Booker T that what the people in Seattle wanted to see is the Spinaroonie, so Booker T should give to us what we want. Booker did the Spinaroonie, and we, the crowd, all marked out.

Booker T said he wanted to see the Undertaker do the Spinaroonie, and we went nuts. Taker stalled and stalled, then the Rock came back out to get Undertaker to do the move. He says that the crowd wanted to see the Taker-roonie.

Triple H came out and delivered one the best quotes of the segment. He said he was coming down to the ring, since he wanted to see this up close. Triple H told Taker, "I've seen 12 years of Dead Man Walking, and now I want to see one damned night of Dead Man Spinning!" Triple H said he was not going to mess with Rock, as seeing the Taker doing the Spinaroonie is "serious stuff." He said that Taker had the balls to do the Spin-a-roonie, but Rock did not. Taker continued to stall.

The Un-Americans came out, and they stopped at the bottom of the ramp as Booker and Goldust got riled up. The Rock went down to meet them and told them that since they're in the USA, they've got two choices: (a) get their monkey asses whooped, or (b) watch Taker do the Spinaroonie with the rest of us. Triple H came down and gave the mic to Test, who said they just came down to watch Undertaker embarrass himself.

Triple H and Rock climbed back inside the ring. They continue to prod Taker to do the move, and they continued to joke about testicular fortitude. Triple H says that for 12 years, Taker has had balls, but tonight... no balls. Triple H said that he'll do a Triple-H-aroonie. Rock then says he'd do a Rock-a-roonie, if Taker does a Taker-roonie and Triple H does a Triple-H-a-roonie.

Speaking of balls... Vince McMahon came out to a huge pop. Vince climbed inside the ring, strutted around, and said that he'd do the Vince-a-roonie. Triple H asked if that's the same thing as a Mac-a-roonie (insert groan here).

Vince did the Vince-a-roonie, which was so bad it was great. Triple H said, "Vince, you are the whitest man on the planet." Taker still stalled. Goldust did one that was actually very good. Taker stalled some more. Vince said, "Hey, I did the Vince-a-roonie, you saw the Fag-a-roonie..." Goldust got upset and kicked the ropes.

Taker still stalled, then Triple H decided that he had the balls to do it. He started doing it, but then looked as if he was going to attack Taker, who moved out of the way. They stared each other down, then Triple H did the Triple-H-aroonie, and was then Chokeslammed by Taker. The Un-Americans ran to the ring and fought with Taker, Booker T, and Goldust. Test ran up the ramp, and Taker chased after him on the motorcycle.

Rock asked Triple H if Taker broke his neck-a-roonie. Triple H says that he's not playing, that he's in pain, but he still hasn't seen the Rock-a-roonie. Rock got ready, the music hit, and Rock did the Rock-a-roonie. Triple H went to attack Rock, only to be met with the Rock Bottom. Rock looked down at Triple H and motioned to the crowd, polling them as to whether he should do the People's Elbow. The crowd went nuts, and Rock hit it on Triple H.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_195.shtml#.U2QApvldW_g

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

rovert wrote: »
    Statement reminds me of this pic. Bo Dallas Experience:

Traitors!

Don't be a Rosebud, be a Boliever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Traitors!

Don't be a Rosebud, be a Boliever

LEMON ALERT!

10334326_562041237242688_2242143819204746081_n.png

New Japan's Bruce Tharpe still knows what being a Wrestling manager is all about:

BmsuUCNCcAABWpe.png

Loved this OSW relatd exchange exchange:
    https://twitter.com/JamieOD/status/462514516778311680

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

bAIBhyy.gif

30xakuf.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

cx8UlRK.gif

Total Divas Season 1 star young JoJo Offerman

2conew5.jpg

Bless her she's only like 12 or something.

The Raw After The Show DVD is amazing
    imLb8S9ofrInb.gif
    qxfdlp.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

The Takeroonie bit on the Before Raw DVD is amazing. Taker trying not to laugh is priceless.

Also, how awesome is this?
    RegularShortIsabellineshrike.gif

Advertisement