Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon League: Freeze Season Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Yup, pretty much what Buzz says!

Also the Gamestop in Bray are selling tins for €14 last I checked (being last week).

And yes, MORE PEOPLE COME TO LEAGUE!!!

ps dont ban me for caps kthnxbye

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not sure when I'll next be up, so for the time being I'll just have to practice on the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online thing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I be in London on the 10th. The only Tuesday I've had off since the league started again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

I be in London on the 10th. The only Tuesday I've had off since the league started again :P

Thats shocking stuff, you better have a good explanation for this! You're a very noticeable absentee from league!

Also our promos arrived today fcuk yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Let's have some pictures from Tuesday's exciting events, including... popzmaster buying a booster pack like charlie from charlie and the chocolate factory bought that bar of chocolate!

382556_3708081455423_1854477865_n.jpg

563990_3708078055338_610209554_n.jpg

295225_3708085695529_505973707_n.jpg

602397_3713877280315_1295774630_n.jpg

• Advertisement

The amount of people that turned up today :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll try to come up next week for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wedgelington

i'll be back next week and i'll be bringing all my new cards and updated deck

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

I've just sent off a box of prizes to Popzmaster, hopefully should arrive next week. I have 't seen him post here recently so I though I'd let everyone know, just make sure to remind him to post/PM me when they arrive :)

Just to remind people, double points for games tomorrow, last session of the freeze season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Hey, I can actually go tomorrow! For real this time :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Another resounding no from me :(

Why must I work every Tuesday :(

Huzzah, we'll beat our 4 people total last week! Popzmaster's only access to boards is through his DSI :rolleyes: so just a reminder to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wedgelington

Runnung late, trying to get there as fast as we can

Alrighty chaps, that is the end of freeze season. I got my super cool badge :cool: Next week is the start of dragon season, if thats the proper term. I'd make a new topic, but I don't want to take the pleasure from popzmaster :rolleyes: Just a quick aside to people, next week we'll be playing on monday, instead of tuesday, same time, same place, different day.

Advertisement