Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wimminz on heels

Options
  • 27-05-2012 5:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭

Ladies,

May I give you some advice?

LOOK AFTER YOUR FEET!

Three times tonight I have seen women cut their feet (one quite badly) because their shoes 'were too sore to walk in' .

If they hurt you don't fuppin wear them in the first place, real men don't care what height you are!!

What must your bedsheets be like in the morning after spending all night barefoot on a scummy disco floor?

You spend fortunes on these bacon slicers and then you go home without them, or with just one of them. I have that many single ownerless heels in my house that people nickname me 'Prince Charming'

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Why do you keep the shoes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Why do you keep the shoes?
    Because sometimes days, weeks, months, even years later 'Cinderella' will come back seeking her shoe, and look at you like you had two heads if you said you burnt it. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Denise90

Where To wrote: »
    real men don't care what height you are!!

Pretty shoes don't care what men think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Because sometimes days, weeks, months, even years later 'Cinderella' will come back seeking her shoe, and look at you like you had two heads if you said you burnt it. . .

Why do you burn the shoes?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

High heel sandals can be sexy though. Thats why they put themselves through the pain, to impress us men folk. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

High heel sandals can be sexy though. Thats why they put themselves through the pain, to impress us men folk. :pac:

totally wrong.
    they dressup only to impress they (girl)friends and to look like the hottest of the group.
    They don't care about you, they care about the compliments about their new bag, shoes, dress etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Blackpitts wrote: »

totally wrong.
    they dressup only to impress they (girl)friends and to look like the hottest of the group.
    They don't care about you, they care about the compliments about their new bag, shoes, dress etc..
    No, not true either. I don't care what women think of my clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭eyesquirm

Any woman that came to my place a second time usually had the Gardai with her

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭GASMANN

Ladies,

May I give you some advice?

LOOK AFTER YOUR FEET!

Three times tonight I have seen women cut their feet (one quite badly) because their shoes 'were too sore to walk in' .

If they hurt you don't fuppin wear them in the first place, real men don't care what height you are!!

What must your bedsheets be like in the morning after spending all night barefoot on a scummy disco floor?

You spend fortunes on these bacon slicers and then you go home without them, or with just one of them. I have that many single ownerless heels in my house that people nickname me 'Prince Charming'

Thank You.

Ah yeah , I seen something like this on criminal minds, your called a trophy killer that's why you keep the shoes. You target these women because you seen your ma fallin in the Door with dirty feet and a new "uncle" for you every weekend. The media will call you the prince charming killer. I just hope the bau catch you before its too late. Do you have your ma's corpse hidden somewhere, and if so, do you dress it in your victims clothes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

They can do wonders for the arse though, and the legs look much more toned with the muscle stretched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

Ficheall wrote: »
    They can do wonders for the arse though, and the legs look much more toned with the muscle stretched.

You sound like a great advertisement for the rack!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I have about 10 pairs of gorgeous high heels that I have never worn due to the fact I walk like a baby deer in them. Everytime I get a notion to put them on my boyfriend refuses to leave the house with me:( I am jealous of girls that can wear really pretty shoes.
    Although a tip I have picked up along the way is if you have fallen in love with a pair of shoes and the heel is too high, bring them to a cobbler and get them cut down to s wearable size.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

Never understood those girls who wear heels they obviously can't walk in! I wear heels purely if i know there's no chance of getting in somewhere without them on, always have flats in my bag for that though! Heels can be really sexy on girls as long as they can walk in them!
    Although having said that i have been known to buy a pair of runners in a smaller size if they don't have mine and i really like them, can't be good for my feet either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭GASMANN

I have about 10 pairs of gorgeous high heels that I have never worn due to the fact I walk like a baby deer in them. Everytime I get a notion to put them on my boyfriend refuses to leave the house with me:( I am jealous of girls that can wear really pretty shoes.
    Although a tip I have picked up along the way is if you have fallen in love with a pair of shoes and the heel is too high, bring them to a cobbler and get them cut down to s wearable size.

So why don't you do that bambi ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Its a shame they never really took off for the gents.:D

Heels.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Heels are a short man's worst nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I honestly don't understand it, I am 5 6'' myself and am strictly a flats girl. Firstly I can't walk in them and second they feckin hurt. Went out recently with a few friends one of the girls was wearing heals that would make your eyes water, by the time we were walking to the night club she was in agony, could hardly walk, had to help her walk down the street. I also wonder how many broken bones and such are a result of heels and having a few drinks? Hell the height of some of um, you wouldn't even need a few drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

I have a collection of pretty shoes I will only wear if I know that I am not walking any distance- such as going out to dinner. ie: house-> car-> dinner-> pub-> car-> home

Otherwise I wear wedges- they give the height and sexy leg without crippling me and lucky me, theyre all back in style! Woohoo!

( I also have shoes I can't wear at all and I just admire them and put them back in the box.... I should display them or something, I dunno )

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

I only wear them in the Bedroom ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I have a collection of pretty shoes I will only wear if I know that I am not walking any distance- such as going out to dinner. ie: house-> car-> dinner-> pub-> car-> home

Otherwise I wear wedges- they give the height and sexy leg without crippling me and lucky me, theyre all back in style! Woohoo!

( I also have shoes I can't wear at all and I just admire them and put them back in the box.... I should display them or something, I dunno )

Mrs Mattjack all over.

Me : whatcha buy 'em for ?

Her : ' cause they look nice

Me : are you able to wear them ?

Her : no ,(some barely audible cursing)

Rinse,repeat ... many times over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

mattjack wrote: »

Mrs Mattjack all over.

Me : whatcha buy 'em for ?

Her : ' cause they look nice

Me : are you able to wear them ?

Her : no ,(some barely inaudible cursing)

Rinse,repeat ... many times over the years.

I know! Even as I buy them I'm thinking- this is stupid, you'll never be able to get out the door in these- yet I can help myself.... It's magpie syndrome!

Although I was once on a cruise holiday where I could wear all the stupid shoes I liked as I didn't have to walk anywhere! I was living the dream that holiday!!

Living the dream.... * sobs quietly

• Registered Users Posts: 12,988 ✭✭✭✭bnt

In my Engineering class at university there were several girls, and they also wore heels on nights out. I'm talking about people who were smart and educated with the know-how to calculate exactly why high heels are a bad idea - but they wore them anyway. I could go on about stresses, strains, pressures and bending moments on the ankles, and the way footwear is a science these days - just ask Adidas or Nike - but there's not much of a scientific justification for wearing high heels. :o

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Blackpitts wrote: »

totally wrong.

And in order to prove you are the hottest you need men to be impressed and give more attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i usually wear flats
    if i dont, i bring flats in my bag

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

' Liberated 'women can be seen every day trying to walk around on high heels with great careful steps like with each step a sprained ankle and a few days off work is close also on cold evenings their skirts up near their bums .Endless hours in front of the mirror and frequent visits for fresh war paint and clothes . Liberation ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Pain when they stand on your toes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Sometimes good shoes just need to be broken in. Any time I had to break in a pair of docs, I was in some agony, heels cut to bits, blisters, the works. But once they're broken in they're the most comfy things ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

paddyandy wrote: »
    ' Liberated 'women can be seen every day trying to walk around on high heels with great careful steps like with each step a sprained ankle and a few days off work is close also on cold evenings their skirts up near their bums .Endless hours in front of the mirror and frequent visits for fresh war paint and clothes . Liberation ?????

I guess thats the point of liberation....to wear the things you like that you feel express who you are regardless of other peoples opinions.

As for the guy questioning is educated friends wearing heels...shocking only some dumb blonde should wear heels...sigh :rolleyes:

For what its worth high heels for the win.Always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Temple Bar last night was full of women in those damn high-heel block type shoes that resulted in them walking on the cobblestones as of they were walking on a tightrope.

Seen a lot of girls carrying their shoes - bare feet are hawt.

Especially if they try and put a fag out with 'em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭omgitsthelazor

Bring flats in my bag, might as well start off with the dream pair and scale down if things get painful. :o

Advertisement