Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 - Week 7 Scheduling **Saturday - Wednesday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

matthew8 wrote: »
    That's fine, it's still probably an early advance. And you are against the CPU yeah.

I thought I saw earlier that the chiefs are now user?
    His name began with a D I think

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

notyalc666 wrote: »
    Shane.C wrote: »
    Tomorrow anytime?

Sounds good bout 9 ok for you?

Shane I'm actually going to be home earlier then I thought I would be, are you availabe to play our game a bit earlier? Say 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Lukebray wrote: »
    That's fine, it's still probably an early advance. And you are against the CPU yeah.

I thought I saw earlier that the chiefs are now user?
    His name began with a D I think
    I think he changed from vikings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

madalig12 wrote: »
    I think he changed from vikings
    Yeah my gamertag is Darbey, was asked to change from vikings to balance the conferences a bit more, took the chiefs. Vince Young makes me quite angry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Nelbert wrote: »
    Yeah my gamertag is Darbey, was asked to change from vikings to balance the conferences a bit more, took the chiefs. Vince Young makes me quite angry!

Does that not make 4 users in the AFC West when DaFlood is back? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,826 ✭✭✭nerd69

Nelbert wrote: »

welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

The bucs have rejoined the league, hopefully this means they can play tonight and if so hopefully Raoul is around.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

I am. Just post up when you need the league advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

The bucs have rejoined the league, hopefully this means they can play tonight and if so hopefully Raoul is around.

Sorry lads.... Was ready to play. Got on tonight, signed in, rejoined the league, fixed the depth chart (why does the CPU change it???), got to the select play book screen and then something came up and had to run out!!!!

Did have enough time to find out Matt Forte is out for 9 weeks with the Madden collarbone of doom though. Thanks to whoever did that!!!

I'll get the game played tomorrow evening and will post when it's done.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

ibmax wrote: »
    Sorry lads.... Was ready to play. Got on tonight, signed in, rejoined the league, fixed the depth chart (why does the CPU change it???), got to the select play book screen and then something came up and had to run out!!!!

Did have enough time to find out Matt Forte is out for 9 weeks with the Madden collarbone of doom though. Thanks to whoever did that!!!

I'll get the game played tomorrow evening and will post when it's done.

No worries mate, glad you're back, 1 less cpu game for me I think. Shame about Forte :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Will be playing the game tonight around 11ish. Will post when done so the league can be advanced

Cheers

Advance the league the bucs are done.

Advance the league the bucs are done.

Wow you're quick!!! You knew I was finished before I did!!!

Yup bucs done. Won 59-6. White and jones combine for 323 yards and 5 TDs. Demarco Murray auditions to be matt forte's replacement with 159 yards and 2 TDs from 9 carries. Other running back Yates fails epically with a massive 3 yards from 5 carries. I like his hustle... but he's cut!!! Backup TEs continue to drop passes. Rucker now leads Worley by 8 drops to 6 on the season!

MVP Suh... 2 sacks, countless pressures and for making the crowd scream SUUUUUUUUUHHH!!!

Bucs now 5-1 and going into a tough run of games against someone not called CPU!!!

ibmax wrote: »
    Wow you're quick!!! You knew I was finished before I did!!!

Yup bucs done. Won 59-6. White and jones combine for 323 yards and 5 TDs. Demarco Murray auditions to be matt forte's replacement with 159 yards and 2 TDs from 9 carries. Other running back Yates fails epically with a massive 3 yards from 5 carries. I like his hustle... but he's cut!!! Backup TEs continue to drop passes. Rucker now leads Worley by 8 drops to 6 on the season!

MVP Suh... 2 sacks, countless pressures and for making the crowd scream SUUUUUUUUUHHH!!!

Bucs now 5-1 and going into a tough run of games against someone not called CPU!!!

I literally just refreshed the xbox to check if you were playing and saw you were done. Good timing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Advance the league!

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Advance the league!

Just PMed Raoul but he seems to have gone insane. He's playing FIFA.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Just PMed Raoul but he seems to have gone insane. He's playing FIFA.

He likes weird shaped balls.. Damn bye week now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

League is advanced.

Advertisement