Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its sunny outside Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

been out for a few hours and forgot about sun cream. only able to find factor 4. i hope I don't get burned to a crisp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

been out for a few hours and forgot about sun cream. only able to find factor 4. i hope I don't get burned to a crisp!

Your frozen ... It's all good :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

They make a factor 4 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Confab wrote: »
    WTF? Is this some sort of metaphor for fisting injuries?

:confused:
    No it means I have a thirst for beer/alcohol on me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

I am sick and can't go outside.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

that is only good for making sure you dont stick to the pan when u burn ;)

yomtea98 wrote: »
    I am sick and can't go outside.:(

go outside and be sick.... the fresh air will blow away the smell of vomit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

My evening is going to be boringly productive.

I will sit indoors, out of the sun, studying for my exam tomorrow. I shall also be trying to find a nice balance between leaving windows/doors open for some lovely air to circulate...and attempting to stem the flow of F**KING WASPS that KEEP coming into my house!!!! :mad: I hate that peak of adrenaline you get when you're quietly studying away and suddenly you hear the buzzing coming for you!

IF the weather holds up till Sunday i might get to enjoy it, but sadly not until then :(

I will sit indoors, out of the sun, studying for my exam tomorrow.

Study outdoors ? then your getting some sun and getting your study done also :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I was told that in oz when it rains it rains heavy but doesn't happen often but when it does it's unbearable and they are sent off home from work, although that's coming labourer working outside.

It's very rarely we get weather like this and it's not going to last very long and when it's over that's it. There should be a national day off work for this weather instead of being stuck inside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

its so funcking warm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Too warm now :(

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I was told that in oz when it rains it rains heavy but doesn't happen often but when it does it's unbearable and they are sent off home from work, although that's coming labourer working outside.

if those builders are irish they should be used to the heavy rain... give them no time off work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Study outdoors ? then your getting some sun and getting your study done also :D

I get too distracted by the breeze and pretty things and never get anything done :(

The amount of people walking in and out of my job with their farmers tan telling me how hot it is :(

Heres to toasting myself in the sun all day tomorrow :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

I'm with you SunnyDub.

My plan for tomorrow is to do nothing! Absolutely nothing. And I will do all this nothingness in the nip and in the garden :)

I'm with you SunnyDub.

My plan for tomorrow is to do nothing! Absolutely nothing. And I will do all this nothingness in the nip and in the garden :)

pics or gtfo :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭j_nolan

It's a bank holiday here in Germany, so I shall be drinkin' and stinkin' for the next three days, preferably outside, in the company of grass.

It's been boiling here for the last few days, too. Knowing it's hot back home makes me feel that little bit closer to ya'll :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Balls are pretty much cellotaped to my inner thigh at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It's that time again for a nice, cool Mr. Freeze.

Along with the inevitable mouth slicing :(

• Advertisement

i ****ing hate the heat i love the cold

dunno why always have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Agricola wrote: »
    What are we like. A megathread for the fact there is some sun out. What an unfortunate nation we are :D
    Well seeing as it was literally like a crappy November in mid May with the rain, wind and cold, I'm on the verge of yelling my joy from the rooftops. Naked.

Dudess wrote: »
    Well seeing as it was literally like a crappy November in mid May with the rain, wind and cold, I'm on the verge of yelling my joy from the rooftops. Naked.

still wanna see those pics or gtfo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Dudess wrote: »

Do it, this will appease the Sun God!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Loads of fittys in naas wearing short shorts today :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Im drained, just took a stroll down town for a quick few pints and back now in the shade to relax for the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Even my hyperactive puppy is out for the count. The kids that play outside have retreated indoors for now. Its great, I love this weather, I find somewhere quiet and contemplate the summery haze. I only wish I'd known well in advance, I'd be off wandering through Connemara.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

It's still 28 degrees here, at half seven :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I hate this sun :mad: my bus was full of **** going to the place I live cos its near to a beach. And lads are walking with no shirts like its normal, man boobs are not cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

cloud493 wrote: »
    I hate this sun :mad: my bus was full of **** going to the place I live cos its near to a beach. And lads are walking with no shirts like its normal, man boobs are not cool.

+1. I don't hate the sun as such, I can take or leave it. It's the novelty behaviour of the Irish people that gets on my nerves. The whole country turns into a jogging/powerwalking/cycling track and the rest act as if they're on a sun holiday Costa El Tomato. I'm going to take note of how long the novelty takes to wear off for future reference.

Advertisement