Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Way Out - Pre-PPV Thread - *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

I'm surprised its took this long for a Vince vs cena match, I don't think they've had an angle against each other before have they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'm surprised its took this long for a Vince vs cena match, I don't think they've had an angle against each other before have they?

They had a match on Raw years ago around wrestlemania time the most I remembered out of it was a load of tests of strengths.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Vince turning on Cena and A.J. turning on Punk and Kane because she was using them to ultimately get back with Bryan seem to be set in stone; I'd like to think WWE have some surprises in store though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Finally setting up dual monitors today, so I can 'stream the ppv on WWE.com' on one, and update you all with my witty comments and such on the other. This is all for you, the little people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Not working till late tomorrow. Can't wait for this. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm quite excited about Sheamus & Dolph Ziggler. It could be VERY good or else VERY BORING.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

What time will this be on at in our time?

airmax87 wrote: »
    What time will this be on at in our time?

1am as usual.
    Will Lawler get his pizza tonite I wonder?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Is big nose appearing on this to cut a promo on the lesnar angle?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Think this will be one for the Monday morning results reading on WWE.com.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Think this will be one for the Monday morning results reading on WWE.com.
    I think this has the potential to be a good PPV. Sheamus vs Ziggler could be great, the triple threat match also could be good, I expect Vince to turn on cena in the ME or some sort of swerve in it and im sure that match wont be awful, it will probably have some good spots in it with vince and johnny, Rhodes vs christian could also be an entertaining match also and I haven't a clue what a tuxedo match is.

Not the worst card ive seen, some good potential in it. Whether it lives up to it or not, I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Vince turning on Cena and A.J. turning on Punk and Kane because she was using them to ultimately get back with Bryan seem to be set in stone;

I'm not sure they will go with two outside interference heel-turns in the two main matches, but certainly one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

hopefully Ryback kicks some ass tonight. Cant wait for a ryback vs sheamus match

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Presume Cena will try and crawl out of the cage and Vince will smack the door in Cena's face followed by a KO punch?

Will wwe do 2 screw jobs in a row?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I really hope they don't do the Cena fired angle again. When he was fired last time he was on tv more than most of the other guys.
    And whatever happened to the days when the title matches were the main events? It seems that unless Cena is the champ or challenger then the WHC/WWE titles are on first and the halfway point.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And whatever happened to the days when the title matches were the main events? It seems that unless Cena is the champ or challenger then the WHC/WWE titles are on first and the halfway point.
    It seems to me that Cena is the main event no matter what these days.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

GTR63 wrote: »
    It seems to me that Cena is the main event no matter what these days.

Its sad to see though especially when the most important things in the company are the "world titles" and years ago they would be in the ME . I can see Sheamus vs Ziggler opening the PPV for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Last time vince tried to fire cena the board of directors got in the way and removed vince from the position, who will stop him this time if he does screw cena?
    Who will be the member of staff to reappoint Cena when he is fired? Triple H?

I dont think theres many avenues they can go down if Cena loses that we havent already seen before.
    Double DQ finishy kinda stuff i predict for tonight. Like think about it, its in a cage, the sports entertainment home for double finishes!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Some good points, but I know whatever ending they've come with for Show/Cena it will just frustrate me and put me in a bad mood at how stupid or illogical it is.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Box Office or free?

• Advertisement

Box Office or free?

Box Office i'm afraid.
    I'll keep up with it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

GTR63 wrote: »
    Box Office i'm afraid.
    I'll keep up with it here.

... or stream :pac:

... or stream :pac:

Nah I might watch the deferred coverage of a euros game though

• Registered Users Posts: 85,067 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

yep can see vince going heel screwing cena out of the win if cena is fired at least have him gone for a month not show up on raw the following night

But Raw is Cena :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Just thought I'd post in here.

Ordering No way out on box office as I've been watching raw again for the last while. I haven't enjoyed it in years but I am warming to it again.

I'm a huge fan of Daniel Bryan I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

What time is the pre-show? Also any and all streams are greatly appricated! :)

What time is the pre-show? Also any and all streams are greatly appricated! :)

T-minus 47 minutes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

It's actually 69 minutes away, according to my time. The pre-show begins at half past 12 midnight.

It's actually 69 minutes away, according to my time. The pre-show begins at half past 12 midnight.

Oh balls, you're right!
    Sorry HH, i dont know why i thought the pre-show was an hour. Was it an hour for ER?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

Have never watched any of these pre-shows before.

It's good to see them doing it, even though it won't be a touch on Sunday Night Heat. I loved that show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement