Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Somebody's made a big mistake here

• 22-05-2012 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,546 ✭✭✭✭ okidoki987

Yesterday Paddy Power were 5/1 Ireland to get 0 points in their Group matches Euro 2012 (or Ireland to lose all their 3 matches).
    Today Ladbrokes are 4/7 Ireland to lose all their 3 Group matches in their 3 Group matches Euro 2012 (or get 0 points).
    Somebody has made a big mistake here or am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭ ianburke

a treble of croatia(11/10),italy(4/5) and spain(1/3) to beat ireland seems better than 4/7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 heavyballs

ianburke wrote: »
    a treble of croatia(11/10),italy(4/5) and spain(1/3) to beat ireland seems better than 4/7

that treble pays 4/1 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 559 DB74

Can you link to the market please

• Registered Users Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭ 28064212

Ladbrokes are showing 4.00 for Ireland to get 0 points for me

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using post-migration Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and a dark mode setting)

• Registered Users Posts: 559 DB74

Yeah must be gone now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ razor425

Was 40/1 on Paddy according to oddschecker about 15 minutes ago. Logged onto Paddy's website but it was changed to 4/1. Skipped back to oddschecker and it was 4/1 also. Raged I missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 Warper

That 5-1 was available in their shops today too. Wouldnt go near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,546 ✭✭✭✭ okidoki987

Was in the Ladbrokes ad in the middle of today's Racing Post.
    I'll took a picture of it, I'll post it up in a minute.

Went back into Ladbrokes this evening and asked for a price Ireland to get 1 or more points (other side) which if they were 4/7 for nil points should have been around 5/4-11/8.
    Trader in HQ wouldn't quote it and would only quote what was in the RP today. :mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭ finbarrk

Just back us to qualify, and cheer it on. 4/1 available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 Chucky the tree

razor425 wrote: »
    Was 40/1 on Paddy according to oddschecker about 15 minutes ago. Logged onto Paddy's website but it was changed to 4/1. Skipped back to oddschecker and it was 4/1 also. Raged I missed it.

Bet wouldn't have stood even if you got on anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement