Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two's Company

Options
  • 19-05-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi

I heard this dating agency advertised on teh radio today. I never heard of it before. I am just wondering has anyone used it, if so how did you find it, age group etc,

I am doing internet dating but not to much success!!

Thanks a million

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 loulou34

Hi M,

I went to a fortune teller and he recommended them, so out of curiosity and pure lack of luck with online dating I went to see about it today. I met with one of the co-owners Bill Phelan, very nice guy. Although I am generally an optimist I have a bit of doubt, they say they they have a gap for women my age (34) so lots of eligible nice guys. I am not fully convinced its €600 for membership (€600) and as one of my other friends said, how soon would you waste €600 over few months out in clubs, my other sarcastic friend said yeah well at least you would have good few drinks and at least six bags of chips!!

I am very interested to hear if anyone has any feedback on them

thanks

L

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry no discussion on specific dating sites on the Ladies Lounge. Thanks.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement