Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sense of smell in Dreams?

Options
  • 16-05-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Had a dream recently where I was enjoying the smell of a girl's hair. (Don't tell the wife!).

Never realised I could smell things in dreams before.

Has anyone else noticed that their sense of smell is active in a dream?

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I used to have a recurring dream where I could smell smoke. Id wake up in a panic thinking the place was on fire :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ukonline

He he...I don't remember ever smelling anything before in dreams, but remember being woken up once to the sound of the doorbell and was halfway out of bed when I realised we don't have a doorbell. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

I had a dream once where there was this really weird smell so the dream took a turn to explain the smell....in my dream i even started to incorporate why Id pulled the duvet over my head.......turned out the house was actually on fire and my room was filled with smoke and there was me just incorporating all the unusual smells as parts of the my dream!!!!!!

Advertisement