Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Farts Funny?

Options
  • 13-05-2012 3:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭

Do you find Farts funny?

I think they're hilarious, the smellier the better, the one's i find smell the best are the one's that happen when you're sitting down and the air bubbles climb up your inner upper thigh.

Where's the worst place you've dropped one? Mine was in the back of the funeral car on the way to my Ma's funeral, it totally stank and i did the honourable thing and blamed my mad aunty who was sitting in front of me

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Are farts funny?

Not when you follow through and have to hobble to the bog to get rid of your jocks.:(

Drinking copious amounts of Bulmers Pear will achieve the aforementioned effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from AHs.

funny-pictures-cats-fart-mouth.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

• Registered Users Posts: 24,487 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

yes, but queefing isn't

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Ah yeah - been saving all my farts up for years to use in the uprising, the jedi wont know what hit them, though it may be a short range suicide weapon, pure devastation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement