Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 38 and season closer Match Day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

COME ON QPR!!! :D I don't support United but I'd love to see them win the title instead of Man city.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

D.Cisse gone off

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Defoe....Spurs 2-0

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Kenny goal line save :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

Axwell wrote: »
    Defoe..vdv assist..Spurs 2-0
    lennon assist i think vdv was subbed before goal

Walker only played 49 minutes, no cleanie for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Thank you blackburn for scoring :)

Mackey scores for QPR 2-1!

Mackey scores for QPR 2-1!

FFS

F*ckin hell this is mental. How can City throw this, I don't think they've lost a home game all season :eek:

Dzeko on for Barry..

City havent lost a home game all season and now 10 men QPR are 2-1 up with no Cisse on the pitch and Joey Barton after getting sent off is after getting a call up to the British Olympic Boxing team.

• Advertisement

Torres on 69 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

FatRat wrote: »
    F*ckin hell this is mental. How can City throw this, I don't think they've lost a home game all season :eek:

24 shots to 3. Unbelievable

Everton 3-0 Heitinga goal

Everton 3-0 Heitinga goal

F*ck, lad below me has Heitinga.

Dzeko misses a sitter from 3 yards

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Ah, sh!te. I go off for half an hour.

:mad:

super mario cumming on

Walters for Stoke with a Peno

hibbert og
    walters goal

Super Mario on for Tevez

• Advertisement

FatRat wrote: »
    F*ck, lad below me has Heitinga.

He scored and then went off just as Everton scored an own goal..jammy git :D

hibbert og
    walters goal

Aww jesus f*ckin christ. S**t. Just lost 7 point thanks to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Well... now it's definitely over. See you all next season.

Captain VDV subbed at 59 min and Hibbert own goal sum up a season of misfortune and bad luck (I just can't believe how cursed I've generally been this season - compared to last for example).

Anyway, I might still have a little chance of finishing in the top 20k which would be a huge achievement considering the above.

- edit -

And my rival's Aguero late goal is just the final nail on my season's coffin :pac:

What a final day in the league..Unbelievable Jeff!!

Dzeko 2-2 with 3 and a half mins to go!!

****ing hell!!! Aguero scores its 3-2 and the united game just ended..

Unbelievable!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

i have never. in my life. seen a more dramatic finish. absolutely UNBELIEVABLE

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

I think the guy who is 2nd in Boards has won it today. Aguero as captain will be the difference bonus points wise!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm still in shock here, feels horrible when someone else does it to you :(

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I'm still in shock here, feels horrible when someone else does it to you :(

The irony your name is Moon and its in Blue :D

Advertisement