Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In labour and Bored!!!!!!

• 11-05-2012 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm about 7 hours now in labour and it's as bloody boring as hell, I'm here in bed watching tv and chatting online. If I could get my husband to do the decent thing and get things moving quicker by doing what he did to get me like this in the first place, I'd be doing alright, any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Coal1978 wrote: »
    any suggestions?

shout at the baby and tell them to hurry up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Push

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Hi Guys,

I'm about 7 hours now in labour and it's as bloody boring as hell, I'm here in bed watching tv and chatting online. If I could get my husband to do the decent thing and get things moving quicker by doing what he did to get me like this in the first place, I'd be doing alright, any suggestions?

join fine gael they are a much bigger party than labour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

You should really quit Labour. They've been awful in government and will likely get hammered at the next election.

Edit: Never mind, the joke about labour/The Labour party was made above

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if unprotected sex is the solution to your problem. But if you really do be wanting it, I must advise himself may be put off at the chance of face fúcking the kid...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,608 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Imagine how big your lady garden entrance will be for a few weeks after the birth. For your husband it'll be like opening the window and f**king the night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,057 ✭✭✭✭Basq

If I could get my husband to do the decent thing and get things moving quicker by doing what he did to get me like this in the first place, I'd be doing alright
    Don't think it's a good idea for him to be drinking this early in the day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Start demanding random things from your husband, sending him on a treasure hunt for egg whisks or the like.

Then, once he's collected them all, tell him you're not sure whether it's his baby or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'm not sure if unprotected sex is the solution to your problem. But if you really do be wanting it, I must advise himself may be put off at the chance of face fúcking the kid...

I'd tell him to go for it - it's about your only chance in life of getting a ride & blow job simultaneously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

you're going to poop in front of a room full of people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

You positive it's not just a good shìte you need?

It's happened to me before.

I must advise himself may be put off at the chance of face fúcking the kid...

Schmidt, you slay me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd tell him to go for it - it's about your only chance in life of getting a ride & blow job simultaneously.

Proper fúcked bai! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

- Eat spicy food.

- Are you and the husband stubborn? If so this may have transferred to your child, tell them NOT to come out and they will pop out like George Michaels cock in a restroom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

If your in labour then having sex wont hurry it up, you need to start shouting and moaning like all women do, to vary it for others around you huff, puff and pant every so often. You could also walk around bent backwards holding your lower back and make whining noises. Think thats about all....hope it goes well!

drink lots of guinness to see if you have a black baby, it works for sh1te ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Coal1978

antodeco wrote: »
    For your husband it'll be like opening the window and f**king the night!
    haha I'm laughing so hard at that, I think this could do the trick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,152 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

You should really quit Labour. They've been awful in government and will likely get hammered at the next election.

With your user-name, you must know that you don't need an election to get hammered.

Get your child benefit claim form. Locals around here seem to use that for helping popping out babies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Reach in a give the fecker a slap for wasting your time. Start as you mean to go on.

-Funk

No, I'm not rolling around sweating and huffing and puffing. It's weird, I just get a pain every so often then it goes, I did feel like I was going to be sick earlier but that's gone. One born every minute on channel 4 is a LIE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Can we do a poll to name the baby?

Atari Jaguar would be a cool name to have!

Do you remember when your one in V (1980's version) gave birth to that lizard baby? That was awesome!

Atari Jaguar would be a cool name to have!

that or Sinclair Spectrum Z81 for truly awesome power ;)

antodeco wrote: »
    Do you remember when your one in V (1980's version) gave birth to that lizard baby? That was awesome!
    And that baby became Katy Perry...

.. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

No, I'm not rolling around sweating and huffing and puffing. It's weird, I just get a pain every so often then it goes, I did feel like I was going to be sick earlier but that's gone. One born every minute on channel 4 is a LIE!

You sure it's not just gas?

We are calling him Hades

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

You want your husband to fuck your childs face on the way out? Is that some new form of extreme attachment parenting?

• Advertisement

so OP are you looking forward to having a fanny like a bowling alley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

How many feet have you dilated?

She can rent sweat-ridden shoes from her vagina? Jesus.. now that's entrepreneurship right there!

We are calling him Hades

Why do you want your child to be bullied? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

Tell me about it- i got bad pains, every two mins from the get go, rushed to hospital and 29 hours later baby arrived! Nothing hurried it up! Just be thankful you're bored and not in agony screaming for it to end!

I am now 8 hours in labour and 3cm dilated. I'm having the baby at home. If it doesn't come soon I'm getting the dyson out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Just remember how you feel now, wanting things to hurry up when you are further along and you decide that you have had enough with the pain and the baby can just stay in there. Not coming out. End of discussion. :D

I am now 8 hours in labour and 3cm dilated. I'm having the baby at home. If it doesn't come soon I'm getting the dyson out!

yeah your husband will need a dyson penis enlargement pump to fill that fanny :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Just sit back and relax, you're going to be a ma in a few mins so your life is over!!

[topical joke] Just don't go having it on a Stena Line Ferry.. you'll never see it again otherwise! [/topical joke]

smash wrote: »
    We are calling him Hades

Why do you want your child to be bullied? :confused:
    I'm only kidding, we have no idea what to call him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

Brave lady!
    Can you still get an epidural at home?

Like a dragon's nostril, clown's pocket, horse's collar, hippo's yawn, wizard's sleeve etc etc

Basq wrote: »
    She can rent sweat-ridden shoes from her vagina? Jesus.. now that's entrepreneurship right there!

How much will I ask for from the Dragons for that?

I'm having the baby at home.

Say goodbye to those carpets.

Good decision, you don't want to be missing Jeremy Kyle :p

Unlike your husband.. they'll all pull out!

BOOM..

definitely need to take this guy/gal's (haven't quite figured out which sex it is) offer

Dragons-Den-Hilary-Devey-007.jpg

im sure it has a large selection of pumps for your husband to use

branbee wrote: »

Brave lady!
    Can you still get an epidural at home?

Nope! But I'm fine, it the most natural feeling, I'm in it now, no going back. My husband is a Surgeon so I'm sure I'll be fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Dragons-Den-Hilary-Devey-007.jpg
    Surgeon: So, what would you like done?

Transsexual: Dawn French.

Surgeon:...

op get your husband to try this

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement