Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volkswagen Up!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

Foxeye wrote: »
    I remember Honest John covering the basic model a few months ago. The engine in my judgment is a bit under powered.

I think he is testing the 64bhp variant, the irish model in the High Up! is 75bhp, in a bean can that 11 extra horses makes a huge difference

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Cool car though, all the snobs will buy them for their kids so they have the Vw brand and it looks like they spent a fortune on a new car for them.
    LOL theyd want something with a better badge than VW if they are going for snob factor!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Idbatterim wrote: »
    LOL theyd want something with a better badge than VW if they are going for snob factor!

At this end of the market? What's snobbier than VW in a 1 litre city car? A Toyota IQ, I suppose, unless you go the full Aston Martin Cygnet.

I'd rather have a Panda Twinair, but they are inexplicably expensive at €15K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

The Fiat offerings (panda/500) are a bit pricey alright.

The wife had a look at a hyundai i10 and it was quike expensive too (12-14k I think).

I'd like to see a small turbo-charged version.... a GT-up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

The Fiat offerings (panda/500) are a bit pricey alright.

The wife had a look at a hyundai i10 and it was quike expensive too (12-14k I think).

I'd like to see a small turbo-charged version.... a GT-up!

Calling that car a "GT" is just plain wrong! It defo looks a bit like the pug. Fugly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭lau1247

And the 4k baloon!

another 150 charges sneaked into the end there.. also volkswagen is a bank now? :eek:
    *including acceptance fee (€75) and completion fee (€75). Min. deposit is 10%. Subject to lending criteria. This offer is made under a hire purchase agreement. Volkswagen Bank is regulated by the German Financial Regulator.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

lau1247 wrote: »
    also volkswagen is a bank now? :eek:

volkswagen has had a bank for years!!

My missus bought it outright, the lease / hire option wouldn't be suitable at all !

Advertisement