Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol station in cork selling 2-stroke oil?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

just noticed my last bottle of 2 stroke engine oil for my outboard is nearly gone...
    anyone know where i could get some today/tomorrow around cork city.

tried a few places in cobh/aghada, no luck

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

A lot of Topaz garages do one called Q8 that is TC-w3 for outboards, worth a ring a round. Or if you want to drive to Dublin I'll give you a bottle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭scuby

fergal.b wrote: »
    A lot of Topaz garages do one called Q8 that is TC-w3 for outboards, worth a ring a round. Or if you want to drive to Dublin I'll give you a bottle :D
    Thanks for that, I might drive up to you, feel like I did that much mileage today looking for some! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,407 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I would think Halfords should sell it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

B&Q, Woodies, nearly anywhere that garden equipment.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Just to make sure two stroke for chainsaws, lawnmowers and power tools is not the same as whats used in an outboard, you can mess up your bearings if you use the wrong one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

OOPS - sorry guys.

Advertisement