Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Euro 2012 Cup

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Beaten by 1 point! Killer:( ...Ah fair play!

Looking forward to the new season of FPL already!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

manual_man wrote: »
    From what i can see, myself, FatRat, KevIrl, and CarlCon, are all through...

Carlcon by 1 point, KevIrl by 2 :pac:

How much did you beat me by manual_man? I haven't been following the league too closely as I've been working a lot. Well, congrats but I'll have my revenge in FPL next season....wait and see! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

How much did you beat me by manual_man? I haven't been following the league too closely as I've been working a lot. Well, congrats but I'll have my revenge in FPL next season....wait and see! :p

well if my season 3 is like my season 2 you won't have much to worry about :pac:

score was 56-34

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I was robbed, Welbeck only played 59mins and those recovered balls are a load of sh**te:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

So the Semi-finalists are:

Manual-Man - 7668

Fatrat - 7868

KevIRL - 7476

Carlcon - 7481

And the Games are:

Manual-Man vs KevIRL

Fatrat vs Carlcon

OR

Czech Republic vs Rep. of Ireland

Netherlands vs Sweden

..... If ever :pac:

• Advertisement

well if my season 3 is like my season 2 you won't have much to worry about :pac:

score was 56-34

56-52 Ahem....;)

score was 56-34

56-52 Ahem....;)

Em no 34 :pac:

:D

Fatrat 43 vs Carlcon 33

Manual-man 46 vs KevIRL 55

FSA Euro 2012 Cup Final:

Fatrat vs KevIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

C'mon IRELAND! COYBIG

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ireland v Holland in the final.

• Advertisement

I'm confused now! In all my rounds so far I've scored 39, 55, 41, 52 and 48. How did I end up with 34 against you?

I'm confused now! In all my rounds so far I've scored 39, 55, 41, 52 and 48. How did I end up with 34 against you?

en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/entry/27073/history/

There's the link

Unless we got you confused for another player

(i just copied your team id - 27073 - from here on the thread)

Sorry FatRat, ignore my pm, not really with it today!

My ID is: 27073

Hey greengoblin, you posted this before the game started and if you use this ID to find the team on the Euro game then you'll see you got 34 in the quarter-final week.

Unless you gave the wrong ID, that's the score you got. Wouldn't matter anyway considering you would have lost with 52 anyway

FatRat wrote: »
    Hey greengoblin, you posted this before the game started and if you use this ID to find the team on the Euro game then you'll see you got 34 in the quarter-final week.

Unless you gave the wrong ID, that's the score you got. Wouldn't matter anyway considering you would have lost with 52 anyway

Sorry folks, it should have been 270732 :o
    I really wasn't with it that day after all.
    My tournament has all been based on a great big lie... oh, the shame!!

Congratulations to KevIRL who is (deservedly) the winner of FSA Euro 2012.

But more importantly congratulations to the The Rep. of Ireland for winning FSA Euro 2012. If this were real life I'd eat my hat. :pac: Seriously though, well done, you did ridiculously well in the overall rankings too. :)

As for 2nd and 3rd......

Congratulations to myself (Fatrat) for coming second.

And

Congratulations to Carlcon for finishing third after beating Manual-Man in the 3rd place play-off 60-17.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Only in a fantasy sports world could Ireland win anything other than best supporters award :D

Thanks a mil for running this FatRat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Well done Kev! and fair play FaTRat for going to the effort! was anothe rbit of craic to go along with the euros! Looking forward to the next season of FPL already! Hope Rodgers will get his cheque book out soon and bring some fresh talent into Liverpool to make it a bit better for me then last season too!

Advertisement