Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 gr 6 cartridge review

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

diana super speed 32g size6 love them for the pigeons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

diana super speed 32g size6 love them for the pigeons.
    never got along with diana superspeed but the lad i shoot with uses them for everything

Hunter21 wrote: »
    Only use B&P shells, I think there the cream of the crop :)
    where are ya getting them whats the price

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

Was it lately you bought these? I was there last week looking for bullets and never taught about asking about shells

Def not dead is dead. And they great for really high flying ducks others miss and the lucky moment when geese come over the blind

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Was it lately you bought these? I was there last week looking for bullets and never taught about asking about shells

Last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

rsole1 wrote: »

Last week.
    Think ill tip back down during the week. Thanks for the heads up lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

32gr 6s hull special pigeon for pheasant pigeon, duck,and a fist full of 9s for snipe.thats all for me. found it cost me more to use cheap lighter shells on pigeons as i had less returns. so special pigeon all the way for ME!
    6 euro a box at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Remington shureshot 32gm 7's at 3 cartons (750) €90. No it's no joke that's the sort of deal you'll get at Scully's Athlone. Wednesday or Thursday is best as the fella on those days is keen to deal. The only reason I'm telling you is I don't want / need anymore.

Fairly sure the place is closing down - even though they deny it - but why would you sell for lees than you're buying it in?

I rang the fella in Scullys there now,asked about those shells,he said they are €80 a case,that you must be mistaken and that "they're like newspapers,there's nothing out of them". Glad I rang before making the trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭pheasntstalker

+1 defo rc 6,s and rc5,s for my shotties, best shells ive used so far

Invincible wrote: »
    Remington shureshot 32gm 7's at 3 cartons (750) €90. No it's no joke that's the sort of deal you'll get at Scully's Athlone. Wednesday or Thursday is best as the fella on those days is keen to deal. The only reason I'm telling you is I don't want / need anymore.

Fairly sure the place is closing down - even though they deny it - but why would you sell for lees than you're buying it in?

I rang the fella in Scullys there now,asked about those shells,he said they are €80 a case,that you must be mistaken and that "they're like newspapers,there's nothing out of them". Glad I rang before making the trip!
    I actually went down today and he said the same they are 80 quid a go and he said some one had rang this morning asking the same thing. Raging I wasted the time goin down

• Advertisement

+1 defo rc 6,s and rc5,s for my shotties, best shells ive used so far
    well like the rc's but would like to throw two more into the mix
    gamebore black gold 32gr 5 and eley vip game 32 gr 5 use both these for pheasants and rabbits and if had to choose my overall favourate cartridge it would be the vip game in 32 gr 5 both these also come in 32gr 6

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

express 32g 6, great killin cartridge.all i use for pigeons. my xplor wont cycle them tho, dont know why?

franknrol wrote: »
    express 32g 6, great killin cartridge.all i use for pigeons. my xplor wont cycle them tho, dont know why?

Probably to do with the length of the brass.

You do deals face to face. Yellow jackets 22lr 10 boxes, 1 carton, €25. I bought three cartons of AAA €60 a carton. Of course at those prices most stuff must have gone. Half a dozen fellas in Roscommon are well happy - looks like the end is nigh though.

You do deals face to face. Yellow jackets 22lr 10 boxes, 1 carton, €25. I bought three cartons of AAA €60 a carton. Of course at those prices most stuff must have gone. Half a dozen fellas in Roscommon are well happy - looks like the end is nigh though.

He said Remminton shureshot 32g are like "newspaper, nothing in them", as you can see he hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

He said Remminton shureshot 32g are like "newspaper, nothing in them", as you can see he hasn't a clue what he's talking about.
    I went into him lad and he wouldn do any deals. To be honest he didnt give me much hop at all. Because I was enquiring about bullets and stuff. I reckon the end is close too because 2 people came in one was asking about a 170and he said he had none to try elsewhere. And another lad asked for something and he wouldn order it because he said its cheaper online.

And goin along wit this thread I love rc 3s. I use 28 gramm 7s and 8s and find them as good as anything. I shoot duck pheasant pigeon everything wit them. They are long brass ones and never jam in my repeater

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

I use 32g 6 and 7 eley. VIP 's 10 euro a box if ya buy 250 of them . With out a dout the best cartridge ever I shot . The 6 are more that able for duck

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

RC's are getting rave reviews on here.

I find RC2's a fair fast shell on clays! :eek:

I rang the fella in Scullys there now,asked about those shells,he said they are €80 a case,that you must be mistaken and that "they're like newspapers,there's nothing out of them".

Read the post!! As in no money out of them.

The story of 3 cases for €90 smells like Bullsh1t,no-one else here claims to have got it!

richiedel123 went down to do a face to face deal and was quoted €80 a case, so your story does'nt hold water!

• Advertisement

I rang the fella in Scullys there now,asked about those shells,he said they are €80 a case,that you must be mistaken and that "they're like newspapers,there's nothing out of them".

Read the post!! As in no money out of them.

The story of 3 cases for €90 smells like Bullsh1t,no-one else here claims to have got it!

richiedel123 went down to do a face to face deal and was quoted €80 a case, so your story does'nt hold water!

Grow up. Do you think I'd make a story up for no good reason. You missed the boat simple as that.

Advertisement