Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steroids

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    You can tell who weight lifts and who doesn't with some of these posts.

I don't like to brag but I have been working hard on my arms lately :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Watching Velvet Sky matches doesnt count as working :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Diabhal takes Steroids I broke it before Meltzer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Ah yeah, 'Velvet Sky Arm' is quite a common medical problem amongst males ages 15-40.

This guy has got it real bad -

dwdt3b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Arawn wrote: »
    The rock is turning 40, even if he was a genetic animal his body stops producing tetosterone by a massive amount by now. There is no natural way for a middle aged man to be bigger than he was 10-15 years ago when his job was to look jacked.

Isn't Kevin Nash the same??

He has a lot more muscle now than he did 10/15 years ago,,and he's pushin on now too. That's from the last time I saw him on tv anyway a few months back..

And,,aren't all these steroids,growth hormones,,etc expensive anyway?

I remember looking at some sites before,and other than probably not being able to get them delivered anyway,,the prices were off the wall...Or so I thought anyway.

• Advertisement

SexyGuy wrote: »

I remember looking at some sites before,and other than probably not being able to get them delivered anyway,,the prices were off the wall...Or so I thought anyway.

Well the price wouldn't matter to anyone in WWE or TNA as they could comfortably afford them. Think I read somewhere that TNA guys don't have medical insurance or something, but WWE guys probably even have Vince's doctors monitoring them as a perk of the job.

Just out of quick research purposes looking into Somatropin, which seems to be wrestlers HGH drug of choice, prices can range from the cheap end at €15 per day to the advanced hi-tech €75 per day, so it's loose change for anyone who has already made it into WWE. For those who are trying to make it into WWE or TNA, they may see it as an investment so to speak. Expensive investment though when taking into account the likes of food, protein shakes, gym membership, travel, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Madison Rayne pain & Tessmacker elbow can be a a problem too
    ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

SexyGuy wrote: »
    Isn't Kevin Nash the same??

He has a lot more muscle now than he did 10/15 years ago,,and he's pushin on now too. That's from the last time I saw him on tv anyway a few months back..

depens tbh, starting off I doubt most would go top quality, but after a while and after they start making more I'd say most happily pay for the best. Tbh I'd do the same withthe amount of money on the line.

Someone offers me a couple hundred thousand/million a year with a low chance of being caught too ****ing right I'm risking it

US Weekly reports Mark Wahlberg, the co-star of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson in "Pain and Gain," did not use steroids to bulk up for his role in the bodybuilding comedy movie. A spokesperson says Wahlberg used "state-of-the-art equipment" and was inspired by The Rock's work-out routine to match him physically. "Even though the film is about steroid abusing gym rats, he took it as a personal challenge to get to the size he is at now and has been training non-stop," an "insider" told the magazine.

mark-wahlberg-3-467.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/mark-wahlberg-isnt-taking-steroids-for-beefed-up-look-in-new-film-201245#ixzz1u4n8IK9a
    http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/quicknews/article_61132.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

What a Marky Mark

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Wahlberg's right leg is not in keeping with the rest of his body.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

For anyone who hasnt seen it, theres a documentary called Bigger, Stronger, Faster thats probably the best doc you'll ever see on steroids, its all on youtube and well worth a watch.

There's a good dozen lads in WWE right now who are bigger than the biggest claimed natural bodybuilders around, don't know why they wouldn't take the easier money and go down that road.

As for more muscle as one gets older, nothing unnatural about it in theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

krudler wrote: »
    For anyone who hasnt seen it, theres a documentary called Bigger, Stronger, Faster thats probably the best doc you'll ever see on steroids, its all on youtube and well worth a watch.

+1 to that, by far the most intricate doc on steroids to date, very informative stuff. Well worth a watch by anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

here it is if anyone wants to watch it, you should as its excellent, Chris Bell, who made the doc is Mike Bells brother, who died not long after the release of this, he was a WWE jobber and freely admits to using steroids, prescription medication, drugs and even tried to commit suicide at one point.

the other 10 parts are all on there as well,it does to into wrestling and the Benoit scandal as well.

Advertisement