Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trainerroad.com

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

"The important thing is not where they are the same but where, and why, they are different".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Reidweber wrote: »
    I usually mount the GSC-10 with the speed sensor arm angled down. I think that lessens the chance of it getting sucked into the wheel if it gets bumped.

Looking at some pictures it seems that is how it's meant to be mounted (sensor angled down). I suppose I should read instructions!

Looking at your test I'd say the targets with a 200 FTP were probably too low. It is unfortunate that there are any targets on the first test you do since those two 8 minutes efforts are supposed to be all out sustained efforts. But you'll get better at pacing and knowing what numbers you can hit the more rides you do.
    Check out this page to understand more about what FTP and LTHR mean:
    http://support.trainerroad.com/entries/20644037-what-do-ftp-np-if-and-tss-mean

Thanks, good reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Got a few sufferfest videos to make winter training in the kitchen a little less boring. Really impressed with the built in programs in TR which take the guess work out of exactly what effort to put in.

(I need to get them to pay me commision!)

8123259965_f2e2e84b9d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭slayer91

Their work out creator was launched last week. Still in beta but works pretty well. Now you can create (or follow your coaches) cutom workouts.

Advertisement