Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyric Tattoos

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Encie

I think the first 8th note is meant to be dotted? But I agree with the hard to notate. We sung this piece with a choir at a wedding a couple weeks ago, it was all quavers though(with the last quaver tied to a crotchet, ofc)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭TAlderson

Encie wrote: »
    I think the first 8th note is meant to be dotted?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It'd be fairly easy to fix, actually, just add the dot. Still a little disconcerting to get something permanent that turns out to be wrong. Sort of like Hayden Panettierre, who has "vivere senza rimipianti" tatooed on her. It's supposed to mean "live without regrets" in Italian, but "rimpianti" (regrets) is spelled wrong... Whoops.

-Tyler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Why would you get a tattoo in a language that you don't understand? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭TAlderson

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

tattoo.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement