Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25 euro to much!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭blue note

scout353 wrote: »
    Tramore Golf Club which has recently been upgraded (old course has all new greens and tees, while new nine holes added) have an Open every Friday which is €25 for visitors but includes a mixed grill as well.

Great value and the course is now one serious track! Used to be very flat and easy greens but now there are plenty of borrows. I think some of the original holes have been redesigned too.

Down around here most of the opens are €25. Bunclody was €35 on a Wednesday last summer!

My home course - I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's €12 for members including the grill, so not bad value for us either.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Freemount09

In general what percentage of the money taken in do clubs pay out in prizes do people know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭AldilaMan

Hollywood Lakes wouldn't be good value if it was free.

Did you have a bad day on the greens?

After a pathetic comment like that - where's that ignore button

And some people even gave their thanks - Jeez

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

AldilaMan wrote: »

It's quite simply a horrible golf course. Clearly i'm not the only one who thinks that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭AldilaMan

AldilaMan wrote: »

Just found it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

blue note wrote: »
    My home course - I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's €12 for members including the grill, so not bad value for us either.

Compliments to ye then - rates as one of the best I've played in recent years.

Advertisement