Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I only read thanked posts

Options
2»

Comments

biko wrote: »
    Too bad TCN doesn't have thanks then.
    It does!
    thumbs-up-300x276.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Its looks like afterhours has really gone to the dogs - if only an unspecific mod would unban an unspecific user to help give the forum a certain je nis a cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,011 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Its looks like afterhours has really gone to the dogs - if only an unspecific mod would unban an unspecific user to help give the forum a certain je nis a cat.

I think that more than AH has gone to the dogs if this thread ended up here.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Thanks Chips Ahoy :)

Nice to see that my hard work payed off.

For the poster above who said that AH is gone to the dogs lol everyone knows AH is the sh#thole sec on the forum.

So predictable,somone makes a thread,you have the usual clowns posting sarcastic rubbish all the time I usualy skip ahead to the 3rd or 4th page.

Hmm think I might make a thread in AH about this.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

It's a thankless world we live in...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The OP had potential, but every post after it was rubbish. What is it with you people and abject failure?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

The OP is similar to me except I only thank read posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Oh yeah? Well I only spank red posts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Queen of England

203016.jpg

Advertisement