Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Carpools in Dublin?

• 29-04-2012 2:18am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 War Machine 539

Hi everyone, hope this post doesn't seem irrelevant, I live in Dublin city centre and I don't drive, do any of the lads on here have a carpool out to sites outside Dublin city? I NEED to start skirmishing again regularly! Vacant and Fingal are the only sites I can reach with public transport so lads can ye help? Any and all suggestions/help is very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 MagicIRL

I know you can get to Tallaght CQB (or close to it) using the 49 and 75 bus routes.

As for carpools, I think you'll need to find a group of regulars for an actual site and then it'll go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 T4RGET

Hi everyone, hope this post doesn't seem irrelevant, I live in Dublin city centre and I don't drive, do any of the lads on here have a carpool out to sites outside Dublin city? I NEED to start skirmishing again regularly! Vacant and Fingal are the only sites I can reach with public transport so lads can ye help? Any and all suggestions/help is very much appreciated!

try asking on the relevant airsoft sites' threads, maybe someone there can help you out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,346 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling

MagicIRL wrote: »
    I know you can get to Tallaght CQB (or close to it) using the 49 and 75 bus routes.

As for carpools, I think you'll need to find a group of regulars for an actual site and then it'll go from there.

Luas leaves you 2mins away too

Langley , Virginia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 Bernie Mac

Rathbeggan Airsoft you can get a bus to, its on the 109 bus eireann route from town. Leaves you at the top of the lane and then just a 5minute walk down the lane itself. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 War Machine 539

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Rathbeggan Airsoft you can get a bus to, its on the 109 bus eireann route from town. Leaves you at the top of the lane and then just a 5minute walk down the lane itself. ;)

Been to Rathbeggan once a couple of years back, was left waiting for an hour and a half for Marshals to show up. Haven't been since, whats your opinion of it as a site? Is it being ran better now?

• Advertisement
Advertisement