Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 36..Match Day thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Had torres as captain yesterday before I got pre match nerves and panicked selected bale 20 mins before kick off !!

Also was so close to bringing in Saurez instead of Rooney for the dgw!

Gutted still finished with 50 before bp and 6 on the bench with McCauley if Kelly is missing for fulham again!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Have 53 with 11 to play. The old wild card was gift this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

77 pre bonus with no points hits because of the WC and the team's looking great for GW37. Should pick up 10-15 bonus points for the games already played. 9 players left to play. My closest rivals all took 8-12 point hits this week. Moved to 100 points clear in both my money leagues so that should be the end of it.

That'll be €600 for me with another possible €150 to come for a cup competition that I'm in quarter final of (winning 77-22 at the mo). I owe everyone on this site a drink I think! <insert disclaimer here> ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Degag wrote: »
    I still havent seen the first goal but i can,t see why they won't give it for Torres' second tbh. Assists have been given for less!

anyone got the email address to email them? I have no access to it here at work, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 del fuego

POKERKING wrote: »
    anyone got the email address to email them? I have no access to it here at work, thanks

Here you go.

To ask a question about Fantasy Premier League please email support@mail.fantasy.premierleague.com.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

POKERKING wrote: »
    I don't have Mata so it's hopehedoesntgettheassists@123fakestreet.com :)

Really, it's support@mail.fantasy.premierleague.com

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

KevIRL wrote: »
    BP predictions from FFScout

West Brom 0 Aston Villa 0
    Dunne 3, Brunt 2, Olsson 1

Sunderland 2 Bolton 2
    Kevin Davies 3, McClean 2, Petrov & Wheater 1

Swansea 4 Wolves 4
    Jarvis 3, Dyer 2, Allen 1

Everton 4 Fulham 0
    Jelavic 3, Pienaar 2, Heitinga 1

Stoke 1 Arsenal 1
    Crouch 3, Rosicky 2, Van Persie 1

Norwich 0 Liverpool 3
    Suarez 3, Gerrard 2, Johnson1

Wigan 4 Newcastle 0
    Moses 3, Boyce 2, Maloney 1

Chelsea 6 QPR 1
    Torres 3, Terry 2, Mata 1

Tottenham 2 Blackburn 0
    Walker 3, Van der Vaart 2, Rose 1

39 points with 5 bonus to come. I'll take that as I only took a 4 point hit and played things safe.

Pienaar looks like getting 14 and Terry got a goal yesterday and should get bonus so I can't complain about the 4 point hit I took.

My next transfer would have been one of Jelly, VdV or Bale but I'm happy enough that I held off. Hopefully Bolton give Spurs more of a game than Blackburn.

Tevez starts for me tonight and Kompany will come in for Stephen Ireland (probably my worst transfer of the season!) so here's hoping for a 2-0 City win with Tevez scoring both.

Alot of points tonight could rest on Rooney vs. Tevez.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

After a disaster of a gameweek last week (37) - this week is looking rather good!

Currently on 66 with bonus points expected for Moses, Suarez, Van Persie and VdV (C). Bosingwa coming off before the QPR goal too was very nice too :)

Still have Rooney and Kompany to play tonight and another 5 to play again...

I'm back into the top 10k worldwide and would like to get back into the top 5k. Thats the aim but leaving it all very late.

Looking back at my gameweek history I see that I peaked at gameweek 17 and got into the top 2700 and have fluctuated between 5 and 10k ever since!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Mata really should have 4 assists, if we are to go by the rules.

Jelavic 2 bonus, Pineaar 3 :pac::pac:

RVP 3 bonus :pac::pac:

Terry 2 bonus :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Seems bringing Jelavic for Rvp was a good move plus I was at the Everton -Fulham game . Fulham were absolutely shocking .

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Jelavic 2 bonus, Pineaar 3 :pac::pac:

RVP 3 bonus :pac::pac:

Terry 2 bonus :pac::pac:

GW36 Bonus Points
    RVP (3) Rosicky (2) Crouch (1)
    Jarvis (3) Orlandi (2) Dyer (1)
    Foster (3) Brunt (2)Warnock (2) Herd (2)
    Moses (3) Maloney (2) Di Santo (1)
    Suarez (3) Johnson (2) Enrique (1)
    Torres (3) Terry (2) Mata (1)

10 bonus not shabby at all!
    Walker (3) VDV (2) Rose (1)
    Pienear (3) Jelavioc (2) Felliani (1)
    Davies (3) McClean (2) Bendtner (1)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,077 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

he does.

it got upgraded with the bonus points.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

email must of worked, disappointed rvp got three but o well. not a bad week all round considering my rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Mata been given 2 more assists as well it appears

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

He has 4 now....disaster, one of my main rivals has him as captain!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

13 BP brings me up to 79... mmmmmmm nice!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Tevez MUST score... and be the ONLY goal scorer tonight! Havnt done too badly so far but my main rival has Val, Rooney, Silva and Aguero to play tonight!

2 for Tevez and a very quiet game for the rest please and thankyou!:D

Weetabix wrote: »
    He has 4 now....disaster, one of my main rivals has him as captain!

Mata was a poor captains choice as he was not guaranteed a start at all with all the rotation between now and the two cup finals. The only players I felt that were almost guaranteed 2 starts were Cech, Terry and Torres.

Your rival made a bad choice but was rewarded for it. It happens sometimes :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Only looking at my team for the first time since Thursday. 48 points with 7 to play.

Jelavic only got 2 bonus points!? Meh.

Defence including goalkeeper getting me a whopping score of 0 points -_-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

I don't know the rules but the assist after the mix-up between Onouha and Kenny is a joke imo. How can that be an assist? Two things happened after the pass
    1. Onouha headed ball back to keeper
    2.Kenny fumbled

It wasn't even a terribly accurate pass, so in fact his pass didnt reach its intended target yet he still gets an assist. Reminds me of Ronaldo scoring a goal in 2002 WC without touching the ball. Madness.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tevez and Silva doing nowt, City winning and a Rooney hat trick would be just dandy too. Not asking much, clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

-Ade- wrote: »
    Only looking at my team for the first time since Thursday. 48 points with 7 to play.

Jelavic only got 2 bonus points!? Meh.

Defence including goalkeeper getting me a whopping score of 0 points -_-

Sounds familiar! Not impressed with my defence at all...

GW36 Bonus Points
    RVP (3) Rosicky (2) Crouch (1)
    Jarvis (3) Orlandi (2) Dyer (1)
    Foster (3) Brunt (2)Warnock (2) Herd (2)
    Moses (3) Maloney (2) Di Santo (1)
    Suarez (3) Johnson (2) Enrique (1)
    Torres (3) Terry (2) Mata (1)

10 bonus not shabby at all!
    Walker (3) VDV (2) Rose (1)
    Pienear (3) Jelavioc (2) Felliani (1)
    Davies (3) McClean (2) Bendtner (1)

Seeing as I have Pienaar, RvP and Terry, I can honestly say that you should be the bearer of good news and communicate the bonus points every Monday morning FutureGuy! :D

I don't know the rules but the assist after the mix-up between Onouha and Kenny is a joke imo. How can that be an assist? Two things happened after the pass
    1. Onouha headed ball back to keeper
    2.Kenny fumbled

It wasn't even a terribly accurate pass, so in fact his pass didnt reach its intended target yet he still gets an assist. Reminds me of Ronaldo scoring a goal in 2002 WC without touching the ball. Madness.

Onouha and Kelly could have done a 3-minute keepy-uppy routine prior to the Torres goal but it would still be a Mata assist. So long as the ball didn't go back outside the box or the goalkeeper doesn't gain full control, it doesn't matter how many touches the opponents take, the assist goes to the player that put the ball into the box.

Stupid rule, but a rule none-the-less.

Onouha and Kelly could have done a 3-minute keepy-uppy routine prior to the Torres goal but it would still be a Mata assist. So long as the ball didn't go back outside the box or the goalkeeper doesn't gain full control, it doesn't matter how many touches the opponents take, the assist goes to the player that put the ball into the box.

Yep, happened earlier in the season too, when Ba headed the ball into the area against Everton, someone sliced it clear and Raylor scored. Ba got the assist because the ball hadn't gone outside the box.

Oh... and FutureGuy, well done with giving Bale no BPs as well.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Yep, happened earlier in the season too, when Ba headed the ball into the area against Everton, someone sliced it clear and Raylor scored. Ba got the assist because the ball hadn't gone outside the box.

Oh... and FutureGuy, well done with giving Bale no BPs as well.

NP man. Just doing my job.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Captain Bob

Thanks to God, Mata did not stay on the pitch longer, otherwise he would get assist for every goal scored by Chelsea.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

Thats f*cked up my comeback now! Chap above me brought Terry and Walker in this week! Knew i should have taken the 12 point hit and swappped BAE for Walker...
    Was in the EXACT same boat.the -12 would paid of straight away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

56 so far, cud have been so much better!! My 1st 2 subs are Moses, 16 pts or that, and Warnock 8 pts. Instead I have Simpson -1 & Siggy at 5 or depending on how Valencia does maybe less. Hope he scores 2, but Utd lose 3-2 :)

I have Aguero, my only rival in money lge has tevez so 3-2 Aguero ht, valencia with 2...with Tevez injured early on!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement