Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2000 euros for the first healer to cure my back!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 huntedwolf

Understand you, Garynev. Some ground rules. I would never take any money
    from anyone. I cannot cure Scheurmann"s, though I"m well familiar with it. So you won't need your camera. Whats more, I"ve never offered it to anyone before, though I've done it many times. So if I can't cure it, what use am I to you? I understand the answer. If you need help I'll help you. To help you think about it I can tell you I"m qualified in other health modalities but this is all I do.
    And no charge means no charge. I can't even say "God Bless You" because it's different even from that. And I'm not capable yet of telling you what it is. But I understand wellness; and people who come to me seem to rediscover it. That's all I can tell you. It might be enough for you. You're welcome to find out. I wish you well.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MarieMc

Can someone pm me his number i'll ring him and see what he says hubbie haS a bad back.
    Garynev, you shouldn't ever be willing to hand over as much as €2000 to anyone for possibly resolving your issue to start with. No responsible healer would charge or accept that relatively extortionate amount - in this context - of money.

I understand your desperation for the curvature to be corrected once and for all though. I'll give you the number of a Kildare-based healer named Jim Nolan and you can see how things go with him. I think he charges something like €50 for in-person healing, and €40 for distant healing (using a photo of you to 'link' to you).

I've spoken to him before - but didn't try out any healing - and he seemed like a decent man to me, and I've heard a couple of good reports about his healing work.

Have a chat with him over the phone first and see what you think. You aren't obligated to follow on from that if you don't want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

GaryNev , clearly you're a Curb Your Enthusiasm fan, This was one of Larry David's best ideas. :)

I hope you update with how you got on.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This is an old thread that got bumped, Im going to close it. If you want to post on a similar topic, start a new thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement