Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEC SF: Clermont Auvergne vs Leinster; Sunday 29 April, KO 1600(CET); Live Sky Sports

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Please don't ask for, or post, links to streams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Good bar recommendation in D4 for this game? Decided to stay up here and catch the game instead of missing half it on the train home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

chupacabra wrote: »
    Good bar recommendation in D4 for this game? Decided to stay up here and catch the game instead of missing half it on the train home.

Anywhere on baggot st.
    How's the head?

I'm probably heading to Kileys (loike) as it was recommended to me for the match. Haven't watched a Leinster game there in a long time, but would be an experience for a Munster supporter to visit the spiritual home of Leinster :)

If that's a bit too much though, then Paddy Cullens in Ballsbridge is great to watch games in. Get there early and you can get a great seat infront of big screen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

[Jackass] wrote: »

Surely our last daunting semi was Toulouse away?:D

Slatterys at the corner of Bath Avenue and Shelbourne road is a great spot for matches too.

Surely our last daunting semi was Toulouse away?:D

Yeah, but don't think showing highlights of that day would inspire too much confidence!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

durkadurka wrote: »
    Anywhere on baggot st.
    How's the head?

I dont get hungover, oddly. Must be my thick Kerry head. I'll take a stroll around and find a place so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

Watching the above Leinster-Clermont game in the Aviva.
    All the tries were created and converted by forwards. Healy had a massive game in the loose.

We need to be same today if we want to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Leinster away to Toulouse? What, when this happened? (Skip to 1:08 for the best bit)

Wonderous things do happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Best of luck to Leinster today.

I woke early today and just clicked on to the Ryanair website - just to see what was happening...5 mins later and the flights to London are booked.

Now to break the good news to her indoors...she wanted a romantic weekend in Rome....I'm taking a lads weekend in London...picture and no sound for MF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

Weather looking good in Bordeaux currently. Lets hope it holds out.

https://twitter.com/#!/leinsterrugby/status/196546268598771714/photo/1/large

Jesus I'm cacking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Prediction time

Leinster by 2 (19:17)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭crisco10

Supposed to be studying. Instead I'm nervously flicking through rugby related media.

Part of me just wants it to be over.

Leinster by a proverbial gee hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

Leinster 25 Clermont 13

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Just on the youtube vidoes I have to say this is one of my favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    Leinster 25 Clermont 13

Still drunk from last night, Fishooks?

I'm so nervous about it, I can't see straight let alone predict it. I'll go with Leinster by three, 22-19.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

crisco10 wrote: »
    Supposed to be studying. Instead I'm nervously flicking through rugby related media.

Part of me just wants it to be over.

I'm making a half arsed attempt at it:pac:. Every year big matches are on at the same as exams. It's torture!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

Still drunk from last night, Fishooks?

I'm so nervous about it, I can't see straight let alone predict it. I'll go with Leinster by three, 22-19.

Just hopeful!

Really think that if Leinster play with the same skill and intensity that they've been showing all year Clermont won't come close

That's the highly optimistic version mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭crisco10

EmacB wrote: »
    I'm making a half arsed attempt at it:pac:. Every year big matches are on at the same as exams. It's torture!

Decided to re order my notes and do some printing. much more efficient. Only in college part time so Sundays are key for me. :oops:

Prediction for the game:

Haven't got a f*&kin clue. Heart says Leinster. Head says Clermont. Head usually rules the heart.

Oh bugger it. think Clermont will do it by 5. :-(

• Administrators Posts: 53,368 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Good luck Leinster.

I'd honestly rather play Clermont in the final from a chance of winning point of view, but the banter if it's Ulster Leinster would be immense. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭daddydick

What time is 16:00 CET?

3pm Irish time is kick off time.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

daddydick wrote: »
    What time is 16:00 CET?

The match starts at 3:00 pm our time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I feel very similar to the way I felt when we played that semi against Munster. 4 or 5 years ago I wouldn't have given us a chance but now we have mixed hard-nosed experience with some of the most talented individuals in Europe. Joe has transformed us into the D4 All Blacks and regardless of the the score today I know that we have played some truly beautiful and effective rugby. Watching this team has become a pleasure, not only because we win but of how we play the game.

I'm nervous, excited and half sick. I can't wait for kick-off, we couldn't be playing it against a better team and probably the best French fans. I love this sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

I'm more nervous about this match than a potential final, the chance of missing out on what would be a great occassion is not even worth contemplating..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Hopefully Brock James has another shocker. COYBIB

Advertisement