Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Alternative Lunchtime Browsing !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭ Seachmall

Experience has told me not click links with "cock" in the URL.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

ah-cvpl

• Registered Users Posts: 28,289 ✭✭✭✭ vicwatson

Beats Mooney's Tits anyday !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭ four18

Ahh just leave it for what it is cock ffs !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,835 RandolphEsq

A fcuking advertisement in order to watch a live stream of a bird's nest?! I don't care that much!

• Advertisement

A fcuking advertisement in order to watch a live stream of a bird's nest?! I don't care that much!

What advertising ?? Go back to your regular fodder, tits and stuff ? Can I borrow that magazine please ?

https://www.facebook.com/coquinenet that's what I'm looking at on Facebook, and I think I'll stay browsing it for the time being.

https://www.facebook.com/coquinenet that's what I'm looking at on Facebook, and I think I'll stay browsing it for the time being.
    See I was right ! There is REAL people out there even women ! Give your right hand a break and go out ! I am sure your mammy would be happy to see you leave your darkened room ! Once you finally do it, Its good ! Do It !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭ FatherLen

this is more boring than big brother.

four18 wrote: »
    See I was right ! There is REAL people out there even women ! Give your right hand a break and go out ! I am sure your mammy would be happy to see you leave your darkened room ! Once you finally do it, Its good ! Do It !

Nah I'm happy here, it's the coldest, wettest and windiest day of the year out there

• Advertisement
Advertisement