Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative Lunchtime Browsing !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Experience has told me not click links with "cock" in the URL.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

ah-cvpl

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Beats Mooney's Tits anyday !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭four18

Ahh just leave it for what it is cock ffs !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

A fcuking advertisement in order to watch a live stream of a bird's nest?! I don't care that much!

• Advertisement

A fcuking advertisement in order to watch a live stream of a bird's nest?! I don't care that much!

What advertising ?? Go back to your regular fodder, tits and stuff ? Can I borrow that magazine please ?

https://www.facebook.com/coquinenet that's what I'm looking at on Facebook, and I think I'll stay browsing it for the time being.

https://www.facebook.com/coquinenet that's what I'm looking at on Facebook, and I think I'll stay browsing it for the time being.
    See I was right ! There is REAL people out there even women ! Give your right hand a break and go out ! I am sure your mammy would be happy to see you leave your darkened room ! Once you finally do it, Its good ! Do It !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

this is more boring than big brother.

four18 wrote: »
    See I was right ! There is REAL people out there even women ! Give your right hand a break and go out ! I am sure your mammy would be happy to see you leave your darkened room ! Once you finally do it, Its good ! Do It !

Nah I'm happy here, it's the coldest, wettest and windiest day of the year out there

• Advertisement
Advertisement