Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange incident

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Great news

I got a call from the local super from the station and he said that (MrX) has dropped the charges. I have a feeling it had something to do with this thread and I thank you all for the support and comments. This would have really affected my army application. The garda also said that training can resume once I'm not charging a fee.

The beer will be drank tonight guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

The Super called you personally? Did he identify himself as Supernintendo Charmers?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jblack

investment wrote: »
    Great news

I got a call from the local super from the station and he said that (MrX) has dropped the charges. I have a feeling it had something to do with this thread and I thank you all for the support and comments. This would have really affected my army application. The garda also said that training can resume once I'm not charging a fee.

The beer will be drank tonight guys

It is indeed great news, but please do not allow the fact that you are off the hook legally to prevent you from posting here, as I think I speak for a few of us when I say that you have cheered us all up immensely.

Advertisement