If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APRIL STOCKTAKE - IT ALL HAS TO GO BEFORE THEN!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭mark_79

Bump.

Anyone?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mark_79 wrote: »
    Bump.

Anyone?

Hi Mark_79.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We do indeed still have the Q Acoustics 2050 in the Graphite finish.

If you would like to go for them you can get us on 0044 333 900 0071 or if you drop me your contact number in a PM I'll give you a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jay1912

just a long shot

are these still avail - is it 1 or 2 avail

60. Monitor Audio APEX 10 –Satellite Speaker, Piano Black– Ex-demo,
    Was £249.95 – Now £149.95/each

jay1912 wrote: »
    just a long shot

Bump..

Bump..

Bump

Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

just a long shot

Jay,

apologies!

I've gone to answer your query about 5 times and been interrupted every time so please accept my apologies.

I have one Apex 10 (piece) ex demo that I would clear at £145 and I also have a few Brand new boxed Apex 10's that I would clear at £179.95 - these are all in Beautiful black gloss.. ( I really would love these myself :o)

a10.large.jpg

Apologies again for the delay and drop me a line if we can asssit - we can get them out to you today for delivery tomorrow if you like?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

thanks John - i'll om you shortly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

99. Pioneer BDP140 –Blu-Ray Player– BRAND NEW BOXED,
    Was £149.95 – Now £59.95/each

Hi guys, have you any of the above left?

99. Pioneer BDP140 –Blu-Ray Player– BRAND NEW BOXED,
    Was £149.95 – Now £59.95/each

Hi guys, have you any of the above left?

Hey Guinnessdrinker.

Just done a check on the Last Pioneer BDP140 and unfortunately it is not reading disks :( Nightmare!!!!!

I've got one Panasonic 110 Left priced at £69.95 id that might be of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sammothlee

Hi! Just wondering, any chance there's a Q acoustic 2050 left? Very interested in either brand new or ex demo! Let me know please

• Advertisement

117. Q Acoustics 2050 Graphite – Floor-standing speakers – BRAND NEW BOXED,
    Were £319.95 – Now £199.95/pair

Are these still available? :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sammothlee wrote: »
    117. Q Acoustics 2050 Graphite – Floor-standing speakers – BRAND NEW BOXED,
    Were £319.95 – Now £199.95/pair

Are these still available? :)

Samm,

unfortunately they are long gone to a happy new home - is there anything else we could interest you in? Monitor Audio BX5 / BX5 / Tannoy V4??

Keep me posted,

ATB,

The RS Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ah shame.. It's okay! Are those at clearance price or normal? U wouldn't have any Q Acoustics left like 2010 or 2020? Cheers

Ah shame.. It's okay! Are those at clearance price or normal? U wouldn't have any Q Acoustics left like 2010 or 2020? Cheers

Hi Sammothlee,

The BX5s are currently £399.95 and the Tannoy's are £269.95. Both well worth a look :)

Unfortunately all I have left in the older 2000 series is the 2070s subwoofer.

Chris

how much is the sub? do u know when the next clearance is? :) The Q acoustics are brilliant speakers. u dont have any in graphite? i dont need them in gloss. thanks

how much is the sub? do u know when the next clearance is? :) The Q acoustics are brilliant speakers. u dont have any in graphite? i dont need them in gloss. thanks

Hi again,

The sub is being cleared at £139.95. All we have left is the gloss black. Great sub like.

I don't have any 2010i or 2020is at all :(

Chris

yeah, its a great sub, but i need floorstanders at the moment :( the tannoys are too expensive for me, that's why i was looking at clearance. can u let me know when the next clearance is? :) thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sammothlee.

Generally we have a clearance sale when we have enough bit to give boardies a bit of choice.

Clearance can be when a product comes to the end of it's life, we decide to stop stocking it or we get a product that has been returned by a customer, so unfortunately the timing of our clearance sales can be a bit random.

I can do you a pair of the Mission MX3 speakers which are normally £279.95 for £249.95 including delivery.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/mission/mx3/miss-mx3-blk

We are also stocking the Mission M33i at £199.95 per pair also. Delivery on these would be £12.99.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/mission/m33i/miss-m33i-blk

Let me know if you would like either of these.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Hi John,

Do you have anything similar to the Onkyo TXNR509 at such a good price, ie £200 and below? Don't mind if it's ex-display or open box or anything like that, would like if it was networked though.

Thanks

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi John,

Do you have anything similar to the Onkyo TXNR509 at such a good price, ie £200 and below? Don't mind if it's ex-display or open box or anything like that, would like if it was networked though.

Thanks

Hi Griff,

Wouldn't have anything for £200 :(

Can offer a brand new Pioneer VSX 527 for just £299.95. This is a great sounding amp. Also DLNA certified and offers internet radio also. Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/pioneer/vsx527/pion-vsx527-blk

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Hi there

I am interested in either:

http://www.denon.co.uk/UK/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?CatId=Systems&SubId=NetworkMusicSystems&ProductId=CEOLPiccolo or
    http://www.denon.co.uk/UK/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?CatId=Systems&SubId=NetworkMusicSystems&ProductId=newCEOL

The only differences that I can find between them are:

Piccolo: Supports MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC 192/24, WAV 192/24, ALAC

Ceol: CD playback, CD-R/RW (MP3/WMA), FM tuner with RDS

Now I have a lot of CDs, so I'm thinking that the Ceol is the way to go.

I see that you have the Piccolo on your site but do you have the Ceol and at what price?

Thanks a lot!

SRG

PS - bought a TV from your shop in Belfast last year and great product, great service, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭johnj1969

hi john,do you still have the pioneer bdp lx71 around somewhere? can take it off your hands...john.

Hi SRG.

Thanks for the post and for the feedback on our service. It's always nice to hear what customers think...good or bad !

The differences you mentioned are pretty well it. The biggest difference is the CD player for most people.

The Ceol is in stock and is priced at £399.95 and sounds brilliant.

Delivery would be £12.99 anywhere in Ireland.

Let us know if you have any further queries or if you would like to order one.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi there

I am interested in either:

http://www.denon.co.uk/UK/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?CatId=Systems&SubId=NetworkMusicSystems&ProductId=CEOLPiccolo or
    http://www.denon.co.uk/UK/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?CatId=Systems&SubId=NetworkMusicSystems&ProductId=newCEOL

The only differences that I can find between them are:

Piccolo: Supports MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC 192/24, WAV 192/24, ALAC

Ceol: CD playback, CD-R/RW (MP3/WMA), FM tuner with RDS

Now I have a lot of CDs, so I'm thinking that the Ceol is the way to go.

I see that you have the Piccolo on your site but do you have the Ceol and at what price?

Thanks a lot!

SRG

PS - bought a TV from your shop in Belfast last year and great product, great service, thanks!

johnj1969 wrote: »
    hi john,do you still have the pioneer bdp lx71 around somewhere? can take it off your hands...john.

Hi there.

Yes we do still have it.

If you can PM us a contact number, we can ring you for details and get it out to you.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi there.

Yes we do still have it.

If you can PM us a contact number, we can ring you for details and get it out to you.

Many thanks

Dave
    PM sent. ;) john

Hi,Dave,ive sent a pm bout the bdp lx71...Can u PM me with all the details on it & we can have it sorted by monday,or tuesady...thanks John.il pm you my mob. no :)

can you pm that info dave...:)

can you pm that info dave...:)
    waiting too long on price...we'l leave it at that.

waiting too long on price...we'l leave it at that.

Hi John.

No problem. Sorry we haven't been replying in our usual timely manner. We are playing catchup from the digital switchover and we are down a staff member which is why I am working at 12 o'clock on a Thursday night. I have replied to you on another thread but if I can help with anything else, please let me know.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.