Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm rich!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

anyone else think that sounded like a new game for the wii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Are you sure you weren't sleepwalking OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

kerry4sam wrote: »

Anyone win the lotto anywhere around the world today or find out some relative needs your bank account details urgently :pac:

this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭codrulz

cruiser178 wrote: »

Anyone win the lotto anywhere around the world today or find out some relative needs your bank account details urgently :pac:
    found out a distant relative in japan died and left 5.5 mil in his a/c All I gotta do is give away half of it to mr. oshanawa from tokoyo-Mitsubishi bank! NO JOKE TOKYO-MITSUBISHI
    now I'm a millionaire :cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

cheers for merging the thread for me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Has anyone received any more or different creative e-mails or letter in the post similar to ^^^ the above?

looking or moneey fast? why not try http://www.earnrealpay.com/ ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The mods had better not try and merge every side-splitting thread about scam texts and emails created on here in the last few years or the boards servers will probably keel over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Pah.

I won over €10million on the Spanish lottery. All I have to do is send every bit of personal information I have, including my bank details to a guy in Malaga to claim it.

Bargain.

Pah.

I won over €10million on the Spanish lottery. All I have to do is send every bit of personal information I have, including my bank details to a guy in Malaga to claim it.

Bargain.

no €500 handling fee? wow, that is a bargain!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement