Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (READ POST 1 FIRST!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

thegift06 wrote: »
    Same here with the YORKIE Comp. The T&C say it runs till 29th June

ya same here no confirmation texts either, has anybody had any luck yet with this comp..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Same here with the YORKIE Comp. The T&C say it runs till 29th June

Are you using DoItLater to send the texts? If so, maybe you need to exclude the app from battery optimisation. If you check your inbox you should see if the texts sent or not.

I've been receiving replies every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ZombieMed

This looks like the info for Jameson text comp. https://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/en-IE/article/terms-conditions-summer-series

Looks like Tesco or dunnes would be store name, could also include location.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Gormal

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Are you using DoItLater to send the texts? If so, maybe you need to exclude the app from battery optimisation. If you check your inbox you should see if the texts sent or not.

yes using the app but I have checked in my android messaging app. The texts are sending but not receiving any replies

• Advertisement

No, manual sends. No replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,184 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What type of store?

They were posted in SuperValu leaflet so use nearest SuperValu store

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭DopeTech

yes using the app but I have checked in my android messaging app. The texts are sending but not receiving any replies
    ZombieMed wrote: »
    No, manual sends. No replies.

What network are ye both on?

3. Getting reply text for other comps on premium rate but that's my only freetext entry recently. Premium rate texts are enabled. Might try one of the others to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Gormal wrote: »

Wow. 3,000 does not get you much furniture there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

Vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Stephykavanagh

Vodafone

No replies here on 50100 since then either only on 50400

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭cbee20

Win a 14-day Junior or Teen Summer camp place at Donegal Adventure Centre. Closes Wednesday 29th.
    https://competitions.independent.ie/win-a-summer-camp-place-at-donegal-adventure-centre-.html
    Code is DAC

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is anyone still entering the yorkie competition? I haven't been receiving a text confirmation since Wednesday.

Also enter the coke competition if you're buying coke, I won on my second try.

Been entering every day and get notification but I havent won once :D

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭- bo -

Anyone else still waiting on the Coke football? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Binky Bricktop

- bo - wrote: »

Me. I've tweeted, facebook dm and e-mailed them in the last week. I saw that they had replied to someone else on twitter, so I asked exactly the same question, but got no reply. Asked again, and got a surly reply that they had replied to my facebook dm - which had told me to reply to the the original "you've won" email, that was a no reply email! They are not happy about being contacted regarding this. I was polite and just asked if they had a customer service I could speak to - I had to ask about three times. Eventually got an e-mail promising me that they were treating my request as a priority.

I won't hold my breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Steph1234

Yes, I emailed, said they'd look into it as a matter of urgency. Said it was still at the hub.
    My mistake was telling a 7 year old it was in the post. He's keeping a keen eye out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭COD4132

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3L3T6WT

Will €100 Kilkenny voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭macguru

COD4132 wrote: »
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3L3T6WT

Will €100 Kilkenny voucher

Appears to be an individual customised link as there is no place to enter an email address.

M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

RTE GUIDE

Email your answer and contact details to rteguide@rte.ie giving the title of the competition in the subject box

Win an overnight in Donegal and tickets to ABBA Tribute show, July 19, at the Central Hotel
    Title: ABBA Sensations competition
    Answer: a) Dancing Queen

Win tickets to Pipeworks 2019 and an overnight at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin, June 23
    Title: Pipeworks competition
    Answer: a) David Leigh

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

Woman's Way

Issue 21

Send your answers and contact details to wwcompetitions@gmail.com giving the Issue number in the subject box.

Page 7 Overnight stay at the g Hotel Galway
    Answer: True

Page 38 Three new books
    Answer: Elaine Everest

Page 48 Ziaja SenSitive skin products
    Answer: Taurus

Page 62 Woman's Way Beauty Goody bag
    Answer: page 48

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭magicray

Yes me too

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭foreverme

Looking for some advice please..... what's the best iphone app to use to schedule texts? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Many were really successful with the Coke PL comp (I myself got a jersey & 2 footballs)

Any idea for best strategy for their new Ticketmaster comp? Is it one an hour 9am-9pm or do you think just entering five video each day whether would be a good idea.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Many were really successful with the Coke PL comp (I myself got a jersey & 2 footballs)

Any idea for best strategy for their new Ticketmaster comp? Is it one an hour 9am-9pm or do you think just entering five video each day whether would be a good idea.

I'd just say don't enter outside hours or in the first hour as I think entries allowed outside hours would be lumped into 9am or ignored. Just video everytime you open your coke so you have a lot of videos. Maybe enter each of your videos into the one hour which might not have many people opening coke in, that way you have more entries. Keep going until you win, only one win allowed. I was just entering when I remembered during the day, just entered one video each day, sometime 11-5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

I'd just say don't enter outside hours or in the first hour as I think entries allowed outside hours would be lumped into 9am or ignored. Just video everytime you open your coke so you have a lot of videos. Maybe enter each of your videos into the one hour which might not have many people opening coke in, that way you have more entries. Keep going until you win, only one win allowed. I was just entering when I remembered during the day, just entered one video each day, sometime 11-5pm.

I'm pretty sure you can use the same video until you win. I don't drink coke, fanat etc so no video to enter. Will have to stalk some people in work to try and video them opening it :-)

Also for the Coke footballs, they are now using an post instead of the courier. My wife finally got her football yesterday...or a notice from an post at least.

Free smoothie at Eddie rockets when you upload a pic of you enjoying Eddie Rockets. Best photo wins a VIP weekend away. Details at http://summerateddies.ie

Looks like a voting system for entries. I'm happy to upvote any photos here:-)

Also, three plus have a code for the free smoothie on the app now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Free smoothie at Eddie rockets when you upload a pic of you enjoying Eddie Rockets. Best photo wins a VIP weekend away. Details at http://summerateddies.ie

Looks like a voting system for entries. I'm happy to upvote any photos here:-)

Also, three plus have a code for the free smoothie on the app now.

These were all claimed yesterday. I got one but the OH didnt. It was gone from the app when she checked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭G2016

GBX wrote: »
    These were all claimed yesterday. I got one but the OH didnt. It was gone from the app when she checked.

I claimed a code a few mins ago after seeing post from ZombieMed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement