Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (READ POST 1 FIRST!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

955 now (956 in a minute when I find my phone) and the two people in the lead are on 1600+ and 1500+
    I'm going to keep voting anyway, hope others are still clicking away for Gormal too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I am. We should at least get Gormal over the 1000 mark!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭rebelle

1008 !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

1012 for Gormel now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭rebelle

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

1085 just voted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

1111 Nice number ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭magicray

1134 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Just tried to vote there.
    I think some sore loser copped this thread.
    The campaign is currently not available, check back in a few days!

Nah I think the voting just closed at midnight!

According to facebook the deadline was:
    The entering period of our competition is over. It's now time to VOTE! Who is going to get the chair? You can vote once every hour until Monday 27th 12.00 AM CET!
    It's a bit ambiguous. I would have said Sunday 26th at midnight, but they aren't native speakers. (Neither am I ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

According to facebook the deadline was:
    The entering period of our competition is over. It's now time to VOTE! Who is going to get the chair? You can vote once every hour until Monday 27th 12.00 AM CET!
    It's a bit ambiguous. I would have said Sunday 26th at midnight, but they aren't native speakers. (Neither am I ;) )

Technically they are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

I got an email saying the had received my details and I'd get my E90 pre paid card within 14 working days. I know it's only been about 10 working days but has anybody got the card yet?

rabjoshu wrote:
    Won one of these! They sent an email saying the prize is unavailable for health & safety reasons and will I accept a €90 giftcard instead Anyone else get this email or the prize? Is the mini projector worth €90?

I sent my prize claim email to Coca Cola about 2 weeks ago. I got a reply telling me I will have my €90 prepaid card within 14 working days. I know it has only been 10 working days but has anybody got their card yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I sent my prize claim email to Coca Cola about 2 weeks ago. I got a reply telling me I will have my €90 prepaid card within 14 working days. I know it has only been 10 working days but has anybody got their card yet?

No, not yet, they also said they would send the pin for the card separately, haven't got that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Haven't received mine yet either. There were loads of prizes for that competition so they could be just a bit slow processing.

Has anyone won something from an evoke.ie comp in the past?
    I had a phone call last Monday morning confirming my address but nada in the post so far, it feels a bit soon to call or email them but I just wondered whether they are usually slow to send out a prize?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

dee_mc wrote: »
    I had a phone call last Monday morning confirming my address but nada in the post so far, it feels a bit soon to call or email them but I just wondered whether they are usually slow to send out a prize?

I won a mother's day prize with them but it was sponsored by The National Lottery so they told me that the lottery would organise delivery (it arrived Saturday) - so it might depend on who the sponsor is and if it's them or evoke that actually send the prize out. Some prizes can take quite a while to arrive so I wouldn't worry yet! Hope it's something nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭magicray

I won a prize last week, it arrived yesterday so a very fast turnaround for me

Hope you get it soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭Gormal

Win €100 free credit from Deliveroo FB

Win a €50 voucher for boohoo - just nominate your favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

RTE GUIDE

Email rteguide @rte.ie, supplying competition title in the subject box and giving your contact details

West Waterford Food Festival competition
    Win a self catering break to the South East 21-22 April, 2 adults + 2 kids
    Answer b) Dungarvan

Waiting for Godot competition
    Answer: a) Samuel Beckett
    Win tickets (Abbey) and overnight at the Morgan Hotel, April 26

The Sense of an Ending Competition
    Win tickets to the film at the Lighthouse cinema, Smithfield, 11 April 6.30 pm with drinks in advance
    Answer: Julian Barnes

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

To win a two night midweek break with dinner and extras at the Fota Island Resort in Co. Cork !!!

http://www.hotelreviewsireland.com/competitions/competition

Email : info@hotelreviewsireland.com with answer : M8

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭sergiotheonly

Win a Macbook Pro, design a One4all card.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭mockingjay

Haven't received my card yet but received an email today with the pin number for the card. It said it would be delivered shortly. :)

chance to win Weekend Tickets to Longitude or an iPad Air complete the survey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

I have won a few things with Evoke they are usually quick to send out. I never got a call though only an email, won a book, hairbrush and mirror set and a diary last year with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement