Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat Storage

Options
  • 23-04-2012 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

I have two boats. A 16ft Orkney longliner and 21ft fast RIB. Both have decent relatively new out boards on the back.

Due to a change in circumstance I now have no where to keep them. I need to find a storage solution. Outside storage is fine as long as it is secure and ideally I would like to be able to access them at reasonable times.

I have found a reasonable place near Baldonnel but as I am on the north side of Dublin I would ideally like to find some where close by.

I guess I'm looking for somewhere cheap and secure on the north side. If any body has any ideas I would be delighted to hear them.

Many Thanks.

MD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

There is a guy just off the m1 at balbriggan who has secure storage ill pm his no to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

moonshadow wrote: »
    There is a guy just off the m1 at balbriggan who has secure storage ill pm his no to you.

Please do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

you could loan it to a northside sailing club to use for race starts for free storage?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 orion50

ISAW wrote: »
    you could loan it to a northside sailing club to use for race starts for free storage?

Can you name a northside sailing club or any sailing club that has not experienced o/b theft in recent years?

Advertisement