Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Female singer to collaborate with...keen?

Options
  • 16-04-2012 9:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey! thanks for viewing this post!!

Basically, my name is Grant and ive been playing and writing songs for most of my life. i still have an ever growing passion and urging rock n roll soul ready to jump out and reach for the stars. i can play Guitar, bass, piano and drums so well that ive developed my own sound and strive to keep it alive.

im in (desperate..almost) need of a female singers vocal. who can write lyrics and nice beautiful melodies. i have always loved the sound of female voices throughout my listening to music.

what im planing to do is collaborate online and if it works go from there. i am definately ready when you are too.

my style varies from indie/folk/rock to alternative and recently im getting into sampling and adding more textures.

my influences are all the greats fleetwood mac, rush, cream, u2...i could be here for ages and also enjoy mumford and sons, florence and the machine, etc etc. im a big fan of music.

so if you are keen and are ready to straight as soon as possible send me an email + possibly a sample of your voice if ya can. Send To:

grantnewman220@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Thanks GT.

Advertisement