Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Etihad Airways - Sale Prices

• 15-04-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭ lc180

Hi,

Myself and a few friends are planning 2 weeks in Thailand around October/November this year.

I notice Etihad have a really good sale on at the moment with return flights to Bangkok from around €650.
    Only problem is the sale is scheduled to end tomorrow! I've never booked with a long-distance airline like Etihad before so I'm wondering has anyone noticed if their prices typically shot up significantly after a sale period ends?
    I'd rather book my flights in a few weeks times but I'm worried I'll miss out on a good deal and would rather not pay a grand!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭ blackius

If you have the funds and think thats a good price and within your budget,then I'd take it before it's gone.
    There might be another sale before you want to go and there might not.
    Prices do go up a good bit after a sale.

Once you've booked Never lament.

You might want to ask here , they're usually fairly helpfull.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭ AngryLips

Turkish Airlines usually offer flights to SE Asia for around the €700 mark so you should check them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ IMightKnow

they dont suddenly shoot up to a grand overnight, dont worry!
    I booked mine for july a few weeks ago for 730 return from turkish airways

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭ lc180

Cheers for all the advice!

Managed to get the OK from the boss and agree dates with the mates so I just went ahead and booked it!
    Flights in October - €635 return with Etihad in total.

Words can't describe how excited I am now :D

Cheers again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 spank_inferno

Well done, excellent price.
    They are a very goood airline in my experience.

• Advertisement

Hopefully your itinery doesn't involve a flight on one of their Boeing 777's with their 10 abreast seating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭ Tefral

AngryLips wrote: »
    Hopefully your itinery doesn't involve a flight on one of their Boeing 777's with their 10 abreast seating.

is it that bad?

Most airlines only seat 9 people in a row on a 777 so it might feel a bit cramped.

Advertisement