Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tim Bradley Vs Manny Pacquaio

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Bradley by stoppage
    Cowzerp , I find your quote :
    "I got a diploma so I know what I'm talking about" to be utterly arrogant and obnoxious.
    Its a cloaked way of saying 'Dont try to compete with me' type of thing , Im miles above you intellectually"

Thats why I state that even my MA qualifications aren't worth a toss .

If thats upset you then Im sorry.

It doesn't upset me at all, but does amuse me that my qualifying my response is seem to be arrogant, I'm basing my opinion on studies and from life experience of years of getting into prime shape for boxing and Mma.

Your opinion is wrong, that's why most athletes don't eat vegan, most vegans are skinny wrecks who basic tasks are tough! Never mind top class competition

Most studies will show me to be right and it does not take qualifications to google the subject

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

I just wrote about an a4 explaining my thoughts........

I get a reply within a couple of minutes with a '1-liner' saying :

" you got it all wrong" .

And thats it ? !!!!

How would you like me to back it up ? Did you even read the post !

I asked you fellas who dismissed my opinion outright to back it up with yours .......
    And until you do so then I'll assume you cant.

I've already said why I believe in my opinions.
    I'm sure I could scour the internet picking out dodgy surveys and professors opinions to back both sides of the debate.

But what are they worth ?

You can never learn anything new if you don't step outside the box and look in.
    Doctor or professor XXX states in his survey ....... means nothing but an opinion.

The answer to everything is in nature....... you just got to step back and tune in.

Its not so complicated as the text books would have you believe.

If you want me to back my opinions up I can , but I'm not going to invest my own time delving into such topic in comprehensive detail only for some guy to 'dispel' my opinion with a one-line post saying "your all wrong."

Cowzerp , I find your quote :
    "I got a diploma so I know what I'm talking about" to be utterly arrogant and obnoxious.
    Its a cloaked way of saying 'Dont try to compete with me' type of thing , Im miles above you intellectually"

Thats why I state that even my MA qualifications aren't worth a toss .

If thats upset you then Im sorry.

Personally I'd just assume you were wrong because you were disagreeing with me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

cowzerp wrote: »
    .......and on a vegan body while you will get health benefits .................

What are the health benefits you refer to ?

Check out his qualifications Cowzerp

Bradley by stoppage
    What are the health benefits you refer to ?

You should know in fairness!

Odds are you would get a good amount of vitamins and minerals that may be missed on a diet with insufficient fruit nuts and vegetables.

I don't believe in vegan diets though, overall they don't make sense and are a hippy idea that is unnatural

• Advertisement

Bradley by stoppage

Check out his qualifications Cowzerp

I thought qualifications meant nothing!!

Sorry .........Thats me being a tounge-in-cheek sarcastic bugger.

The qualifications thing always irks me . To be honest its a pet gripe of mine when people whip them out to prove a point.
    Its not really aimed at you Cowzerp .

It goes back years for me where I engaged in a debate about animal conservation with a guy who annoyed the hell out of me by claiming his post was based on the fact he was a ranger in a National park and had umpteen educational accolades.

The quality of his argument was poor and I would pick holes in his defence and it was easy to rip holes in his theory and shred him up

But for the most part, people assumed he must be right because he was a 'professional' park ranger, despite his reticulated opinions.

Maybe Im wrong, but the whole point of my original post was to illustrate why I thought Bradley will lack strength but counter it with an enhanced agility speed and stamina (resulting from the effects of diet)

Advertisement