Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamer/Nerdy Clothes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah Jaysus Madyaker that's a shame! I used to often use j!nx to buy a few bits and pieces back in the day but I haven't gotten any gaming T shirts in a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

MadYaker wrote: »
    So I never ever talk about gaming/games to anyone. I realised this yesterday and it occured to me that its a bit strange. Id never wear any gamer/nerdy clothes.... its just so, nerdy! I couldn't do it. I guess im not like your average PC gaming enthusiast :(

I think you care too much about what other people think - it will hold you back in life

Never be ashamed or regret something you enjoy doing.
    If you love gaming, then game, and be proud.

Bioshock and some of the other T's there are amazing.

The people who don't know what the T-shirt is will think it's something random.
    Those who do will appreciate it and think it's brilliant ! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Wait...I can pay with laser on Qwertee?

There goes my all my money. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 AKGD

SplitReason has some good designs. http://www.splitreason.com/ Can't speak to their quality because I've never purchased there. The female cut looks like the poorly fit unisex one most of these sites have. Anyone looking for a brand that fits well might want to check out JunkFood. It rarely lets me down quality wise: http://www.junkfoodclothing.com/ They focus on comic books, old cartoons, and American sports more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nice Fallout 3 / Holy Grail crossover shirt today on shirt.woot.com
    f52df726-2fba-401d-86d0-e07996640542.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement