Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Track Championships - Melbourne 4/8 April - Warning contains unmasked spoilers

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Inquitus wrote: »
    Lusk Doyle wrote: »
    That's needlessly negative in fairness.

Might be negative, but it's the truth of the matter.

Backed up how?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,321 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

jason kenny against baugie immense the french rider looked like he couldnt have ridden a decider, shame kenny rode out off the sprinters line.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,625 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Kenny's ride was sheer entertainment - Bauge looked as if he was going to catch him, but faded, and could hardly walk afterwards as he'd taken so much out of himself

Kenny gambled, but it didn't pay off - this time at least. I think Kenny will get the nod for the Olympics (with Hoy in the Keirin). With only 1 rider per country, it will probably be down to GB, France and Germany, and if Kenny gets another chance against Bauge don't be surprised to see him do something similar again, because if he leaves it until the last lap Bauge may well be just too strong

I think there was some great racing all day, with the Points race going all the way down to the wire, and Laura Trott riding pretty much as good an omnium as she could. I can't even complain at Anna Meares winning the Kierin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

What a savage win by hoy just now in the kerin final! Kenny mucked it up but hoy totally pulled it out of the bag from fourth in the last bend to win! Pure class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

Nice photo of Martyn and Grace in the airport on the home page of the Irish Times. http://www.irishtimes.com/

Two photos of track cyclists in four days

• Advertisement
Advertisement