Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

My friend says that, it wrecks my brain.. Its seriously annoying having people complain about their weight on a constant basis. Fair enough if their medically over or under weight but, people who look at the calories on the food they eat to make sure they stay a certain size makes me sick. I hate it. And people who just don't bother to eat isn't great either. Eating is giving your body nutrition and ensuring its best health.

Don't want to offend anyone, just like to make a point. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

all I've had. 1packet of 'new' Walkers low fat cheese and onion crisps. 1/2 a pepparoni(not a clue how to spell that!) pizza.

Today I've had a chicken fillet, a salmon darne, spinach, an apple, a tin of Tuna, 2 Tbsp peanut butter , a courgette, quinoa, 2 protein shakes and 5 litres of water

unnecessary pain? .. I eat when I'm hungry, simple as.

may not feel it, but it does affect your stress and mood. Its also scientifically proven that eating right improves your memory and studying skills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    My friend says that, it wrecks my brain.. Its seriously annoying having people complain about their weight on a constant basis. Fair enough if their medically over or under weight but, people who look at the calories on the food they eat to make sure they stay a certain size makes me sick. I hate it. And people who just don't bother to eat isn't great either. Eating is giving your body nutrition and ensuring its best health.

Don't want to offend anyone, just like to make a point. :)
    Im pretty sure nobody mentioned counting calories or anything?
    I eat when Im hungry, whats wrong with that? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Has anyone seen "Marie Antoinette"? I was planning on taking it out tonight and wondering if it was any good. I hadn't heard good things about it but it's the only Sofia Copola movie I have not seen

The imagery, costumes and settings are all decadently exquisite, but it doesn't exactly rank up there with Lost In Translation - think Virgin Suicides but on a much grander scale, and at a much slower pace (it does drag on a bit) :cool:

• Advertisement

Indiego wrote: »
    Its unhealthy.. Thats what :L How can you not be hungry?

Lol I'm the same - trouble is I'm hungry ALL THE TIME :rolleyes: I feel sorry for people with eating disorders and stuff but getting hung up about what weight/size you are is just pointless. If it's so bad that you really have to change things, don't do the stupid thing and starve yourself - get up off your ass and start exercising and eating right :pac:
    It's just that simple, folks

all I've had. 1packet of 'new' Walkers low fat cheese and onion crisps. 1/2 a pepparoni(not a clue how to spell that!) pizza.

I had a bowl of cornflakes, a toasted banana sandwich, 1 custard cream, 1 rich tea biscuit, two mugs of té, a glass of Sprite, a salmon steak, potatoes and parsley sauce, bowl of jelly and ice cream and a packet of McCoy's.

SChique00 wrote: »
    The imagery, costumes and settings are all decadently exquisite, but it doesn't exactly rank up there with Lost In Translation - think Virgin Suicides but on a much grander scale, and at a much slower pace (it does drag on a bit) :cool:

Is there much of a political context.?

Its unhealthy.. Thats what :L How can you not be hungry?
    I dunno, sometimes Im really hungry, other times Im not so hungry :L
    Its not like I go days on end with no food, I still have at least 2 meals a day, Just I dont eat as much crap in between :P

• Advertisement

Today I've had a chicken fillet, a salmon darne, spinach, an apple, a tin of Tuna, 2 Tbsp peanut butter , a courgette, quinoa, 2 protein shakes and 5 litres of water

Well..... that's what my food diary will look like.... tomorrow :o minus the protein shakes :)
    Actually, come to think of it my food diary will be blank tomorrow because I can't eat anything! Maybe that's why I've subconciously been eating so much junk today, to stock up :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

I had a bowl of cornflakes, a toasted banana sandwich, 1 custard cream, 1 rich tea biscuit, two mugs of té, a glass of Sprite, a salmon steak, potatoes and parsley sauce, bowl of jelly and ice cream and a packet of McCoy's.

fry.PNG?1307468855

I reckon we should change the topic before we all start arguing with each other... :L

David doing his woodwork project :P XD --->
    i****inglove128573712548579886.jpg

Is there much of a political context.?

Not very - it's more centred around how "unfair" Marie's life is; for all the decadence and excess, she has a poor, relationship with Louis, which erodes steadily over the course of the film. The politics of the time are all very much pushed into the background - the title is accurate in that the film is a biopic of sorts... not much political substance, I'm afraid. :pac:

paddyzk wrote: »
    fry.PNG?1307468855

THEY'RE YUMMY - especially if you sprinkle sugar over the banana before you put the second slice of bread on top ;)

I reckon we should change the topic before we all start arguing with each other... :L

Speaking of which, I wanna do this for my project :cool:

two.jpg

THEY'RE YUMMY - especially if you sprinkle sugar over the banana before you put the second slice of bread on top ;)
    :O
    LEAVE

Yeah let's do this agaian. Me in cetre defense.
    ouille.jpg?w=450

yuck.jpg

Speaking of which, I wanna do this for my project :cool:

two.jpg
    Good luck with that...

I made the most epic mirror frame in woodwork this year..Im just so gifted at the subject...:rolleyes: JK I nearly chopped my hand off.. :L

• Advertisement

Good luck with that...

I made the most epic mirror frame in woodwork this year..Im just so gifted at the subject...:rolleyes: JK I nearly chopped my hand off.. :L
    It was a complete joke.. Im fooked for Woodwork! XD

It was a complete joke.. Im fooked for Woodwork! XD
    haha I guessed that :L :L

yuck.jpg

What'd I do?
    Confused.com :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Yeah let's do this agaian. Me in cetre defense.
    ouille.jpg?w=450

me in goal Van%20der%20Sar.jpg

me in goal Van%20der%20Sar.jpg
    :O You can fly? :O :O :L :L

:O You can fly? :O :O :L :L

Yep :)

What'd I do?
    Confused.com :confused:
    your lovely sandwich... :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

messi-assomme-arsenal_actus.jpg

Me just after scoring.

Yep :)
    1044266-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Man-Trying-To-Fly-With-Feathers.jpg

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

paddyzk wrote: »
    messi-assomme-arsenal_actus.jpg

Me just after scoring.
    Just after saving penalty. meh-face.jpg

Advertisement